Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 05:00 PM   #71
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Silver keys

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
It's been going on for at least a couple of weeks I think. I'm about ready to call again tomorrow. I have two accounts with all the silver keys and one with all the emerald keys and my 4th account is about one away from the silver keys. Too long to be waiting to collect prizes.

yes call them!!!! i want my pyramid!!!! lol
jagular is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 05:01 PM   #72
HOOPIE!! I'm a
Gift Guru

lolakitty has a brilliant futurelolakitty has a brilliant futurelolakitty has a brilliant futurelolakitty has a brilliant futurelolakitty has a brilliant future

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
It's been going on for at least a couple of weeks I think. I'm about ready to call again tomorrow. I have two accounts with all the silver keys and one with all the emerald keys and my 4th account is about one away from the silver keys. Too long to be waiting to collect prizes.
Do you mind posting the phone number, if we are allowed to do that? I know I have it somewhere, but my brain isn't working since fall fest (everytime I see an animation on my computer screen out of the corner of my eye, I jump, like it's a rare leaf that needs catching. Seriously! ) Thanks, and here's hoping we get our long awaited prizes!
lolakitty is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 05:10 PM   #73
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by lolakitty
Do you mind posting the phone number, if we are allowed to do that? I know I have it somewhere, but my brain isn't working since fall fest (everytime I see an animation on my computer screen out of the corner of my eye, I jump, like it's a rare leaf that needs catching. Seriously! ) Thanks, and here's hoping we get our long awaited prizes!
Phone number is 1-866-webkinz
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 01:20 AM   #74

michael08 will become famous soon enough

Default 15 Silver keys lost into cyberspace!!!!!!!

We have been collecting these silver keys for months and finally found the15th silver key finally this evening. I chose our prise of the pink crystal prism and upon clicking we got the OOPPPPP!!! Webkins logging out. Come back to play another time or something like that. Upon re-logging back into acct went to the dock and N O P R I Z E > Most disappointing !!!! I hope to be able to speck to some live person - trying to fill out those webkinz questionaires don't have any way to get the info to them. It is very hard to keep explaining all these glitches to a mentally challenged child who just wants Webkinz World to work the way it is intended or promoted. There are far too many glitches and too much frustration. Everyweek it is near impossible to do anything and there is no one to talk to about from Friday evening to Monday morning. Hope they can trace my missing pink crystal. and deposit it in my dock.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:32 AM   #75
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: 15 Silver keys lost into cyberspace!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by michael08
We have been collecting these silver keys for months and finally found the15th silver key finally this evening. I chose our prise of the pink crystal prism and upon clicking we got the OOPPPPP!!! Webkins logging out. Come back to play another time or something like that. Upon re-logging back into acct went to the dock and N O P R I Z E > Most disappointing !!!! I hope to be able to speck to some live person - trying to fill out those webkinz questionaires don't have any way to get the info to them. It is very hard to keep explaining all these glitches to a mentally challenged child who just wants Webkinz World to work the way it is intended or promoted. There are far too many glitches and too much frustration. Everyweek it is near impossible to do anything and there is no one to talk to about from Friday evening to Monday morning. Hope they can trace my missing pink crystal. and deposit it in my dock.
Check your keys again, they should still all be there. It's a glitch that just started a little while ago. I had the same thing happen, repeatedly, every time I tried to get my prize. I called in yesterday and was told they were working on it, and that it would hopefully be fixed within the week. I hope it happens soon, because you can't collect any more silver keys until the door gets opened!
Aries962 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 07:15 AM   #76

ManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of light

Thank goodness, my daughter is not the only one with the problem. She was so excited to finally get that last silver key. We tried to get the prize twice and got booted out of Webkinz World both times. I'm just glad the keys are still there and not lost as well.
ManyPets is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 07:27 AM   #77
very addicted to

aibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond repute

I have had this happen also, I have talked to 2 different reps and they said they are working on it. You will not loose your keys. One of them made it sound like you could continue to get keys, but I didn't see how. They told me it should be fixed soon.
But you have not lost your prizes or your keys. If your keys are gone and you can't enter the door and have no prize then contact Ganz
aibowers is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 07:27 AM   #78
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Michael08, I'm so sorry to hear about your problem. As you can see by the link in my siggie, I have a green door that won't open, and a silver one, however my keys are all still intact. I have had problems with missing outfits before, and although it was a pain to get them back, Ganz was able to replace most of them. If the glitch is finally fixed and you don't get your prize, call them and explain to them how disappointed you are in the multitude of glitches on the site lately.

I'm sorry your son or daughter has to face this challenge; Webkinz should be a place of learning and growth, and this is not the lesson they should be learning from! As a special education teacher candidate, I too want to use Webkinz for students to grow and learn with...but situatutions like these are difficult to explain. I wish you the best of luck..please let us know what happens.

-Bindidog
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 07:52 AM   #79
LadyT013 is on a distinguished road

I also just completed my silver keys and when I chose my prize it logged me out. I tried 4 times and was logged out each time. I'm glad to know that they are working on fixing this glitch. I wouldn't have known that without this site. WI rocks!
LadyT013 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 07:58 AM   #80
barbe is on a distinguished road

I agree with LadyT013. THIS SITE ROCKS!!! I have tried 5 separate times to open the silver door which I just got this morning only to be booted out each time. I wouldn't have know that this was a problem with Ganz except for WI. I have learned sooooo much from this site and appreciate everyone that participates!
barbe is offline Female
Closed

Tags
keys/no prize!, the pain of waiting, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε