Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 01:00 PM   #321
Webkinz :)

josie2 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Magical Forest Silver Key Freeze

This keeps happening to me - I get awarded a silver key and then the key flashes then I get the colored screen and my computer freezes and I have to log out and then log back in. I also canot do fairy falls if I have just done woodland wonders - that freezes and I need to go to newspaper instead of log out on that one. josie2
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2010, 03:36 PM   #322
jamlamb7

jamlamb7 is on a distinguished road

Default Magic Mire Keys

Whenever I get a silver key in the woodland wonders and i go and hit ok to see my key collection, it takes me to a blue screen. Its happened at least 4 times and im not even sure if its collected those keys for me.
jamlamb7 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 05:34 PM   #323
CDplayergirl98

Default Re: Magic Mire Keys

Hmmm.. I would keep trying to go to the Magic Mire key collection screen and see if those keys show up. If that doesn't work, you could contact Ganz.
Old 01-01-2010, 05:38 PM   #324
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I have looked and it shows a broken picture and the keys that I have collected in the last few days have not showed up on there. Kind of frustrating. The best thing you can do is fill ot the form in the Customer Service link on the log in page.
Lo gin page>
Customer Service>
Comments and Suggestions>
Our Question does not appear above>
Other

Fill out the form as accurately as possible (use any pet code from any adoption that you have made)
Once they receive it, they will send you a confirmation email and then another one the next day telling you who to contact about your problem.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 09:25 PM   #325
poohemk

poohemk will become famous soon enough

Default Re: *Silver key prize glitch

Having a lot of the same problems here
Old 01-04-2010, 02:34 AM   #326
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

im still having this issue too................ i know dixiecup suggestion is a good one............... for tose of you who dont want to contact ganz for whatever reason, or you dont want to give our your pet code, you can fill out the in-game form that you access in the survey area, click on the bottom of thee page where it says "comments and suggestions"----- ganz knows its from your account so you dont have to fill out anything, plus you are not limited to the amount of words you send them.................. so you can in detail tell them the problem......... you just wont get any email from them, but what i do is i send one off each day for a week or so............ and from each other acct i have the issue in too................... its fast. and easy
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 02:51 AM   #327

wolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by jamlamb7
Whenever I get a silver key in the woodland wonders and i go and hit ok to see my key collection, it takes me to a blue screen. Its happened at least 4 times and im not even sure if its collected those keys for me.
This happens to me too...... This is what I do. I log out then go back to magical forest. I open the key section and count the keys. I keep a noteook beside the computer to keep tally of everything. That way I KNOW if one was added or not. The notebook is a good way to keep tract of glitches, charms, whatever.It sure has saved me time and headaches of thinking what is what.
wolflver is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 01:43 PM   #328
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I have a tip that might help!

I had this same problem on all my accounts. I would get the key then go to look at the collection and get locked out. I'd log out and back in and the key wouldn't be there. So I started waiting. The picture of the key would come up, and I'd just let it sit there for a bit before hitting any other key. This has worked three out of six times so far. It doesn't work every time, and may not even be the reason I get the key, but its worth shot!

I hope it helps!

Last edited by mulberry59; 01-05-2010 at 10:14 PM.. Reason: edited to update 3 out 6 attempts
mulberry59 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 01:14 AM   #329
Happy to be
Gift Guru

jedibristow is just really nicejedibristow is just really nice

Donation Award 

I don't know if anyone is having the same problem as me but I have not gotten ANY keys of ANY colour for weeks now. I was getting at least a silver fairly regularly and the occasional gold, but never emerald even though I have over 50 figures registered. I have been getting a huge amount of sap glops or food and not any of the other prizes either. I for sure have not gotten a key from Woodland Wonders for four or five months. I usually only get them from Magic Mire and now that has stopped giving them too. UGH!!!
jedibristow is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 03:42 AM   #330
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jedibristow
I don't know if anyone is having the same problem as me but I have not gotten ANY keys of ANY colour for weeks now. I was getting at least a silver fairly regularly and the occasional gold, but never emerald even though I have over 50 figures registered. I have been getting a huge amount of sap glops or food and not any of the other prizes either. I for sure have not gotten a key from Woodland Wonders for four or five months. I usually only get them from Magic Mire and now that has stopped giving them too. UGH!!!
I've managed to get a few silver keys (but lost about 6 or 7 due to computer freezing) and I also got my best charm collection yet. Three on one turn! It's really hit or miss out there these days. Keep going for them though, hopefully the glitch will be fixed after this next maintenance downtime.

Click the image to open in full size.
mulberry59 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
keys/no prize!, the pain of waiting, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε