Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 09:10 AM   #21
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

Default Re: Update brings boot-out when finding last keys in Magical Forest

Still happening today. Now I have two accounts that I can't open up the prize door for, and I got an extra silver key today as well, which is just wasted now.
lamb is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2009, 09:14 AM   #22
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Magical Forest Key Collection

Please add this to the existing glitch report thread:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...inding-559794/

Thank you!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-01-2009, 09:15 AM   #23
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I hope that this is fixed very soon , It must be very annoying, I read about this yesterday too someone couldnt open the emerald door , Good luck I hope you dont lose extra keys, they are very hard to get !! I am sorry Lamb lost there extra key !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-01-2009, 09:19 AM   #24
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Magical Forest Glitch

There are multiple threads in the glitch report section about this issue. Here is the link to the first thread started about this issue:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...inding-559794/

Please add all of your findings there. Thank you!

I am thinking that the more people that add their findings to the main thread, that the sooner this will make it into the Glitch WIki. Thanks!
Old 10-01-2009, 11:35 AM   #25
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I just called Ganz about this and there is no estimated time for the fix, but they are working on it.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-01-2009, 11:44 AM   #26
webkinzmutter

webkinzmutter will become famous soon enough

I had troubles not opening my emerald door yesterday I will see how I do today I also have to call about other issues so I will ask then (I may not have enough time left again today)

just got a goldkey in oneother account and the same thing

Last edited by webkinzmutter; 10-01-2009 at 11:44 AM..
Old 10-01-2009, 11:47 AM   #27
zialucia

luciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of light

I just finished collecting all the silver keys and everytime I go to unlock the door to pick a prize, I get booted out of Webkinz World. I try to log back in and try again, but it keeps booting me out.
luciar is offline Female
Old 10-01-2009, 12:23 PM   #28
webkinzmutter

webkinzmutter will become famous soon enough

soGanz says they are aware and working on the problemmeanwhile I have 2 doors waiting ..wonder what happenes when I get the next key that color?
Old 10-01-2009, 02:12 PM   #29
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmutter
soGanz says they are aware and working on the problemmeanwhile I have 2 doors waiting ..wonder what happenes when I get the next key that color?
If you don't open a door and then you get a key of the same color (where the door is unlocked but unopened), the key you just got is NOT added to your total keys and once you do open the door and get your prize, your key count will start at 0 for that color of door/keys.

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 10-01-2009 at 02:15 PM.. Reason: making the wording clearer
Old 10-01-2009, 02:17 PM   #30

diannebee will become famous soon enough

when did this problem start? My son and I just got our last silver keys a couple of weeks ago and it worked just fine...

But my daughter is one key away from the door...I hope it doesn't mess up on hers! Thanks for the heads up!
diannebee is offline Female
Closed

Tags
keys/no prize!, the pain of waiting, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε