Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 07:44 AM   #271
God bless y'all
Webkinz :)

KLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Silver key prize glitch

Oh boy now that is rough I thought waiting with just silver was bad!!!
KLMLH is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 10:59 AM   #272
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

Default Re: keys in Magical Forest - get logged out

My Gold door now works after the long maintenance! Not sure about silver or emerald
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 11:01 AM   #273
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

Maybe the matenience will fix it. We've been waiting to open our silver door for a while now...
superkitty777 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 11:02 AM   #274
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

It looks they fixed it! I was able to get a prize from my Silver door.
lamb is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 11:03 AM   #275
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

MY EMERALD DOOR WORKS!!!! So does the silver! Oh happy days! Who cares about the park...I got my pyramid!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 11:39 AM   #276
wonders in color

Aimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonder

I am reading the key glitch is supposedly fixed!!!! We shall see!!!!

IT IS FIXED!! I had to delete my temporary internet files, as usual with any WW update, but then I was able to click on my silver key door prize and it was delivered to my dock without logging me out.

This is great news for all of us that have been waiting and waiting!!!

Last edited by Aimless; 10-28-2009 at 11:46 AM.. Reason: add great news!
Aimless is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 11:46 AM   #277
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Yeah! Valencia is a happy kitty once again!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 11:56 AM   #278
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

At last! I finally got my table to go with my two chairs.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 11:59 AM   #279
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I'm glad people are finally able to get their prizes, but now the whole woodland wonders isn't working.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:57 PM   #280
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

Yay, I was able to open the emerald door just now and get my prize with no problem!
Amneris is offline Female
Closed

Tags
keys/no prize!, the pain of waiting, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε