Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 05:03 AM   #261
Gift Guru

mommy1234 is a name known to allmommy1234 is a name known to allmommy1234 is a name known to all

Default Re: keys in Magical Forest - get logged out

I am waiting to pick an emerald, a gold and a silver prize, and just have them sitting there...can't collect any more keys. I hope they fix that glitch before they add Kinzville Park.
mommy1234 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 05:12 AM   #262
Webkinz :)

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

i agree with you!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 05:26 AM   #263

Ebabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant future

Angry Re: keys in Magical Forest - get logged out

I'm waiting for this glitch to be fixed also *sigh*...its very upsetting to work so hard to find these keys to not receive your reward.
Old 10-28-2009, 05:37 AM   #264
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Is anybody else experiencing the same problem? As soon as I try to open the silver key door to claim my prize in the Magical Forest, it logs me out. I have tried over and over, and it keeps doing the same thing. I hope Ganz gets this glitch fixed soon.
I am having the same problem as you been awhile now i wish they would fix this glitch soon.
Old 10-28-2009, 05:55 AM   #265
Gift Guru

mommy1234 is a name known to allmommy1234 is a name known to allmommy1234 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Ebabe
I'm waiting for this glitch to be fixed also *sigh*...its very upsetting to work so hard to find these keys to not receive your reward.
And another aggravating part of it is, I've got all my silver keys on one account, then after searching the forest, I got another silver key, but it's not registered. If it was working right, I would already have my prize and be working towards another one, but now those keys are just lost. And when are they adding Zumbuddies? I really hope they fix this before that too!
mommy1234 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 06:10 AM   #266

bigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to all

I called Ganz last Friday and they said it would be about another week before it is fixed, I have silver and gold key doors to open on two accounts and I am getting a little bit tired of this waiting for them to fix this problem.
bigfireball is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 07:35 AM   #267
God bless y'all

KLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Silver key prize glitch

I can't believe that I have collect enough new keys since I first posted, but I have and now I won't be able to do anything with them.... All the responses tell me we are in a long wait loop on response to problems ....But the serve is donwn this morning so WHO KNOWS!!!!
KLMLH is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 07:38 AM   #268
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

I'm in the same boat as you guys. I've had my silver key's for a few weeks now.

Who thinks that we should get a little something extra for our wait?

lol Okay, maybe that's asking a little too much, but I hope they get it fixed soon.
crazygirl024 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 07:42 AM   #269
God bless y'all

KLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond repute

Wouldn't happen...if they gave out something for every wait on glitches we all wouldn't have to buy anything more! Hee Ha HEEE ha haha
KLMLH is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 07:42 AM   #270

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I am waiting to pick my prize from silver and EMERALD! I finally got all of my emerald (still have not completed gold yet) and I really want to claim my prize. I put in a bunch of extra codes to try to get better prizes and then this happened :p
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Closed

Tags
keys/no prize!, the pain of waiting, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε