Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 09:58 PM   #221
Webkinz :)

CrunchyGeorge is a jewel in the roughCrunchyGeorge is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: keys in Magical Forest - get logged out

I am sorry to report same problem. Just received my final silver key. Click on the door and get immediately logged out. Sigh. I still have a long way to go on gold and emerald.
CrunchyGeorge is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2009, 12:00 AM   #222

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Angry Re: keys in Magical Forest - get logged out

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
Great it just happened to me too w/ my silver keys , Sorry this has happened to everyone & I hope its fixed soon , Do you think it will help if I call Ganz too ?? Thanks for all the info !!
I would say it couldn't hurt, the more people that let Ganz know that this is an issue, may make them realise that something should be done about this sooner rather than later What are Ganz thinking; here they are with a major glitch on an existing program, then they decide to add yet another program - the Zummies. Is this too going to be filled with all kinds of glitches? I know Ganz are in it for the profit margins, and we are in it for the fun, but that fun factor starts fading pretty fast once people realise that the problems are just being swept under the carpetCome on Ganz, help fix the forest and prevent global customer warming!!
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 12:22 AM   #223
RthuEndra
Gifted

RthuEndra is just really niceRthuEndra is just really nice

Yeah, still having troubles with this. Keep getting logged out when I try to open the Silver Door
RthuEndra is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 07:01 AM   #224
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

add me to the list, all my silver keys just waiting to be clicked and I get logged out when I try to open the door
Old 10-23-2009, 09:29 AM   #225
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
add me to the list, all my silver keys just waiting to be clicked and I get logged out when I try to open the door

Do you think if I cal Ganz it will help ?? I guess they are aware of this probblem already , I finally got all my keys now this Good Luck everyone I hope this is fixed soon !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 09:37 AM   #226

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

Hi All!

Well the Key issue is affecting ALL keys: silver, gold and emerald. I have doors that really need to be opened but once I click the log out.

I was hoping they would do a system update maintenance as half of my candy canes grow and the other half are all blue.

The key issue is driving me crazy with anticipation though! Let's keep our fingers crossed.
mjsiowa is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 09:40 AM   #227
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

I've got the same glitch too!

I hope they fix it soon
catspaws is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 09:42 AM   #228
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

Count me in - I really wanted to open my silver key door to get a gold key, so I could open my gold door (hope that makes sense) I have all the silver key prizes and I would really like to move onto the gold keys!
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 09:46 AM   #229
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
Great it just happened to me too w/ my silver keys , Sorry this has happened to everyone & I hope its fixed soon , Do you think it will help if I call Ganz too ?? Thanks for all the info !!
maybe if you did call ganz it'd help
catspaws is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 09:51 AM   #230
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by catspaws
maybe if you did call ganz it'd help

Just Called Ganz

Technical Issue that is taking longer than they thought

They will not see when it will be fixed
mom w charm is offline Female
Closed

Tags
keys/no prize!, the pain of waiting, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε