Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 01:35 PM   #211
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Silver key prize glitch

View Post Originally Posted by CollieMom
After lots and lots of time and effort (not to mention real $$) I finally have the 15th silver key, and..........nothing. I have been keeping track of this thread and am getting more and more discouraged daily. Are you listening, Ganz?? Did you catch the part about the real $$? This is discretionary spending. It could easily be directed elsewhere.
Hi colliemom,
Welcome to Webkinz Insider! I'm so sorry for your problem. Ganz is not "listening" to this thread.

From my experience, Ganz will respond if you CALL them. Their phone number is (866)932-5469. They are in the time zone of the Eastern USA.

If everyone with this problem called them every day, it would be fixed more quickly. This is a feature that used to work.

The squeeky wheel gets the oil in Webkinz World. When I call with a problem, I always tell them that I will be posting their answer in Webkinz Insider. Ganz does want to quickly fix programs that affect more people.

Call, call, and call until we get this fixed.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2009, 02:11 PM   #212
Webkinz :)

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Silver key prize glitch

Finally got the 15th key! tried to open door and was LOGGED OUT. Tried again and was Logged out.thought there was another thread about this, sorry if posting in wrong spot
CJMM is offline Female
Old 10-22-2009, 04:17 PM   #213
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Angry Silver Door Won't Open

I just got my 15th silver key a few minutes ago, and every time I try to open the Silver Door, I get logged out! It says, "Click to Open!", but I click and get logged out. It happened five times now! Has anyone else experienced this glitch, or is it just my system?

Update:

I just cleared my cache. Still not working!

Last edited by hoodedwarbler13; 10-22-2009 at 04:24 PM..
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 10-22-2009, 05:47 PM   #214

4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Silver Door Won't Open

yes im getting the same thing
Old 10-22-2009, 05:51 PM   #215
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Lots of us are having a problem with it - here's a thread with others saying they can't open it - hopefully we'll learn on this thread when the problem is cleared -

LINK:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ed-out-564286/

Last edited by jazzinmarch; 10-22-2009 at 05:52 PM.. Reason: add hyperlink
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 10-22-2009, 05:55 PM   #216
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

This has been reported many times already, so it should come as no surprise. It has been going on at least since the beginning of the month. I was told that the fix is top priority and that when it is fixed it will be announced on Webkinz News.

It is a good idea to check the threads that are already here and just add your experience to them.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-22-2009, 08:09 PM   #217
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

guess they can't figure it out yet

i'm afraid to play as i don't want to lose any keys should i get them
Old 10-22-2009, 08:27 PM   #218
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by kandym
guess they can't figure it out yet

i'm afraid to play as i don't want to lose any keys should i get them
You won't lose the ones you have. If you have all the silver you can't collect any more but why stop playing. I've gotten some more keys of a different color since this "glitch" started.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-22-2009, 09:38 PM   #219
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
You won't lose the ones you have. If you have all the silver you can't collect any more but why stop playing. I've gotten some more keys of a different color since this "glitch" started.

Thanks for the info Just happened to me I hope its fixed soon, I will follow the the link thanks so much !! Good luck everyone , I hope its fixed soon !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-22-2009, 09:42 PM   #220
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: keys in Magical Forest - get logged out

Great it just happened to me too w/ my silver keys , Sorry this has happened to everyone & I hope its fixed soon , Do you think it will help if I call Ganz too ?? Thanks for all the info !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Closed

Tags
keys/no prize!, the pain of waiting, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε