Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 03:44 PM   #201
Webkinz :)

abitha89 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: keys in Magical Forest - get logged out

I have had my silver keys now for a bout 2 weeks and cant open the door. I am wondering if I find another silver key will i get credit for it. Anyone know?
abitha89 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2009, 05:13 PM   #202

LaughingLlama is just really niceLaughingLlama is just really nice

Default Re: keys in Magical Forest - get logged out

I found my last silver key today and when I tried to open the silver door, it logged me out. Wish I had better news!
LaughingLlama is offline Female
Old 10-22-2009, 07:29 AM   #203
webkinzmutter

webkinzmutter will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Silver key prize glitch

I have 4 doors one emerald one gold 2 silver at the moment none can be opened I am close to a few more doors and I am mad because when I call Ganz all I get is " They are working on it" WELL ARE THEY AND WWHY IS IT NOT FIXED THEN?
Old 10-22-2009, 07:49 AM   #204
wonders in color

Aimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonder

I wonder if others are able to get the prizes. Is it everyone or just some people?!! I can't believe it has gone on this long already. All those silver keys took forever to collect, come on Ganz!

Please hurry up and fix this glitch, PLEASE!.
I am tired of being logged off when I try to get my prize.
Aimless is offline Female
Old 10-22-2009, 07:53 AM   #205
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

I am waiting on 1 gold door and a silver on one account, also 1 key away from emerald door, on one child's account waiting on silver door, and on my DH's account he is waiting on silver, this glitch is really starting to annoy me, I have been calling every day on it. I also still have a problem with the peppermint puppy candy cane seeds and the rep told me that they are currently working on the candy cane seeds and as soon as that glitch is fixed they will begin fixing the woodland doors issue. I just want my Woodland door prizes already.
imp17 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2009, 08:26 AM   #206

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Yes, I have a problem with the Emerald keys! Last week I finally got the final key and open the prize door but when I click on the prize I want, the message screen pops up that says something like "not able to connect, you will now be logged out" (I don't remember the exact verbage, but you know what I mean). Then I am forced to log out, when I log back in, all of the Emerald keys are still there but I just can't claim my prize! I have tried like 3 or 4 times and it just keeps doing that.

I will have to contact WW support, I'll let you know what I find out. Have a great day!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2009, 08:27 AM   #207
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

Took me a year to get 5 emerald keys, and then when I finally did I can't get my prize... I don't hardly play anymore... there's no point. They fix the glitches that benefit us in 24 hrs. but the others... they don't seem to care when they get fixed.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:43 AM   #208

CollieMom is on a distinguished road

After lots and lots of time and effort (not to mention real $$) I finally have the 15th silver key, and..........nothing. I have been keeping track of this thread and am getting more and more discouraged daily. Are you listening, Ganz?? Did you catch the part about the real $$? This is discretionary spending. It could easily be directed elsewhere.
CollieMom is offline Female
Old 10-22-2009, 09:26 AM   #209

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

I wonder if a threat of a lawsuit will nudge them to find a competent programmer instead of the regular crop of minimal-pay lazybodies hired on Internet. Enchanted Forest is, after all, live money; if you pay for a gallon of milk and it turns out to be sour, you'd want your money back, won't you?
Old 10-22-2009, 01:16 PM   #210
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Magical Forest Key Collection

View Post Originally Posted by AsH xO
There is already a thread on this topic. Feel free to check it out to see if there's any information that might help you!

Update brings boot-out when finding last keys in Magical Forest

This thread is not working... So the people you are telling to check it out are unable to... Thought you'd like to know.
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
keys/no prize!, the pain of waiting, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε