Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 08:28 AM   #191
hoo-hoo!
Webkinz :)

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Default Re: keys in Magical Forest - get logged out

This is still an issue on my account. I tried again last night and got booted out. At least the keys are still there when I go back.

Has anyone heard anything new regarding this problem? Is it time to call Ganz again?
Honeybear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2009, 08:52 AM   #192

delawarecat is an unknown quantity at this point

I sent a message to Ganz yesterday contacting them about this issue and the candy cane seeds. They sent me an email asking me to call and provide more information. They told me (like everyone else) that they are aware of both issues and are trying to resolve them and advised me to call back next week, unless I see an announcement on Webkinz Newz saying that the issue is fixed.
delawarecat is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 09:10 AM   #193
janeloisflynn is on a distinguished road

The candy canes are supposedly fixed. There is a picture of one bloomed!

No they DON"T give a darn! What kind of company keeps no records but expects you to hold on to every little piece of paer with a code on it in case THEY have a problem.

Last edited by janeloisflynn; 10-20-2009 at 09:10 AM..
janeloisflynn is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 09:16 AM   #194

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by janeloisflynn
No they DON"T give a darn! What kind of company keeps no records but expects you to hold on to every little piece of paer with a code on it in case THEY have a problem.
Exactly !! And the other thing that gets under my skin is that Ganz will not compensate us for our inconvenience (for which they don't even apologize for) or prizes lost during the time it takes for them to correct the problems. Blah.

I'll bet if WI put this and a few other serious issues like the trading card fiasco on the front page, we'd get results sooner than later. It seems whenever WI puts an issue on the front cover, it lights a fire under Ganz's behind in a way that our phone calls and emails don't ... and if for no other reason, but to alert and inform other members who haven't found this thread and are wondering what's going on.

Last edited by MysticZon; 10-20-2009 at 09:22 AM.. Reason: Had an afterthought
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 10:18 AM   #195
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by imp17
I know this glitch is driving me mad, I also have all my gold and silver keys and need only 1 more emerald key, my DH's account is waiting on silver, and both of my DD's accounts have all their silver keys and can do nothing, I spoke to a customer service rep yesterday who informed me they are currently working on the peppermint puppy candy cane seeds glitch and will start to work on the keys once the candy cane seeds glitch is fixed. This is just so irritating, I really want to open those doors and get all of our prizes already.
Yesterday when I called about both issues I was told the keys were top priority. I have problems with keys and with the candy cane seeds. I'm locked out of the yard where the seeds are planted, but I would much rather have the key situation fixed.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 10:20 AM   #196
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by janeloisflynn
The candy canes are supposedly fixed. There is a picture of one bloomed!

The candy cane seeds are working for only a few people. They are not working for me and I have 5 key doors waiting to open.
Old 10-20-2009, 10:24 AM   #197

cyberkiefer is on a distinguished road

there is a problem with the fairies , when you chic on them these just dissapear and you get nothing , and this is with all fairies

Yes I'm having problem with trading cards to.. talk customer service and they said this is normal... yea right... the other day right in a row I kept getting the picture of the husky on the sled to the tune of 5 time right in a row ... and three of the them were on one card !

Last edited by cyberkiefer; 10-20-2009 at 10:24 AM..
cyberkiefer is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 02:07 PM   #198

smiggs12 is on a distinguished road

Well, I hate to have to post this, but a third key is now missing. When I was in the Woodland Wonders today and found a key, it brought up my keys, and I am 1 short from the 14th of this month. I hope they give me these keys back soon. They are very hard to get.
smiggs12 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 03:11 PM   #199
dcrock47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Donation Award 

I should have checked in here sooner.....although i am sad to know it is everyones problem with the keys....at least it is a BIG enough problem that it will eventually be solved....I think it is kind of funny though that they can not be working on TWO glitches at once...I mean the candy cane thing and the key thing are both pretty darn big things....both involving an outlay of real money to get to experience their virtual wonderment! .....and I have NEVER had all the GOLD keys before....so I am READY!!!! I do hope it is taken care of soon.....
Old 10-20-2009, 03:39 PM   #200
marnabear

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by cyberkiefer
there is a problem with the fairies , when you chic on them these just dissapear and you get nothing , and this is with all fairies

Yes I'm having problem with trading cards to.. talk customer service and they said this is normal... yea right... the other day right in a row I kept getting the picture of the husky on the sled to the tune of 5 time right in a row ... and three of the them were on one card !
The fairies don't have a problem. Some of the fairies just don't give you anything and you have to click on another one until one gives you something and hope it is not just sapglop. There are two waves of fairies so you have a second chance to get something by going back the other direction.

Someone has done a lot of research on the trading cards and it has been reported.
Closed

Tags
keys/no prize!, the pain of waiting, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε