Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 03:13 PM   #181
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: keys in Magical Forest - get logged out

I called them this morning about this and the candy cane seeds. She told me there is no estimated time to have this fixed but it is top priority. I think it is probably the most important thing to be fixed even before the candy cane seeds and some of the glitches which are just annoying. I have 5 doors waiting to be opened and I don't think there is a single person who has been able to get a prize from the keys all this month.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2009, 05:33 PM   #182

cstoner777 will become famous soon enough

So what happens if you have all of your silver keys and then you find more? Are you just out of luck or will they show up after you finally get the door open? Any ideas?
cstoner777 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 05:36 PM   #183
sara77elaine

sara77elaine has a spectacular aura aboutsara77elaine has a spectacular aura about

As far as I know if you are not able to pick a prize & find another key it willl not be added after you do pick your prize. A warning has popped up in the past when I couldn't decide letting me know if I didn't pick a prize no more keys could be collected.
Sara
sara77elaine is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 02:55 AM   #184

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Angry Re: keys in Magical Forest - get logged out

I've read every single post in this thread because the problem has affected my accounts as well for over 2 weeks now. One thing no one has mentioned is that this is not one of the "free" games we get to play, like the Star Challenge. We have PAID for the right to play in the Woodland Wonders by entering umpteen figurine codes, as well as purchase Magic Mire charms which also give out keys (and, interestingly enough, at a better rate than the Woodland Wonders does in my experience).

When I phoned Ganz about the problem over 10 days ago, I was given the usual pat little cookie-cutter answer ~

"Our computer techs are aware of the problem, they are working to correct the problem, and no, I do not have a time frame as to when the problem will be corrected."

When I asked what happened to the keys I collect after the fact, I was told I would have to forfeit them because Ganz had no way of tracking how many keys I collected after my 15th silver, 10th gold and 5th emerald key respectively due to the problem in the first place.

I have spend hundreds of dollars on figurines and charms (both from retailers and from the eStore) and this is unacceptable. We have to FORFEIT our keys because Ganz can't fix the problem in a timely manner ??

My solution to Ganz (for what it's worth) ~ FIX THE DARN PROBLEM PRONTO and give EVERYONE (since Ganz has no way of tracking who has collected how many keys and of which type because of THEIR problem) another full row of keys to claim a second prize as soon as we can claim our first prize entitled to us in the first place !! It won't happen, but a girl can dream.

As someone said in an earlier post, this is the first time I hope I DON'T get a key as it will end up in cyberspace. What a lousy return on our investment(s) in this game (originally meant for children, let's keep in mind).

When I read or even just view the titles of all of the glitch reports in this section, I can only come to one conclusion, and I'm merely stating the obvious ~

Webkinz World has fallen apart and Ganz could care less.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgkeys.jpg (90.0 KB, 14 views)
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 06:35 AM   #185
babyleebo is finally
Gift Guru

DebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Smile Re: keys in Magical Forest - get logged out

I have had all of my silver keys on one account for about two weeks now and have not found anymore. I have also found my last gold key on another account and have not found anymore since I found it. To my knowledge you do not find any more keys if your door is full. I just keep praying Ganz will fix the problem soon.
DebbieFaye is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 06:41 AM   #186
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

I know this glitch is driving me mad, I also have all my gold and silver keys and need only 1 more emerald key, my DH's account is waiting on silver, and both of my DD's accounts have all their silver keys and can do nothing, I spoke to a customer service rep yesterday who informed me they are currently working on the peppermint puppy candy cane seeds glitch and will start to work on the keys once the candy cane seeds glitch is fixed. This is just so irritating, I really want to open those doors and get all of our prizes already.
imp17 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 07:14 AM   #187
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I too have one account that has been like that for weeks.....and another one I just completed this week. I cannot open the door on either.
This glitch and the empty prize box in the vacation party rooms should be Ganz's top priorities to fix right now !! I think it is horrible that the keep adding things to WW and not fix what they have already !
Wake up and fix your website !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 07:21 AM   #188
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I just came across this thread. I hope the keys I am collecting now are counting. I really enjoy the game. I hope Ganz gets this fixed. The gliches really diminish the enjoyment of Webkinz. I don't even bother with dunk the zingoz anymore, it never works on my account. At least I didn't pay extra for that feature.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 08:09 AM   #189
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success
valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by DebbieFaye
To my knowledge you do not find any more keys if your door is full.
I have found an extra silver key after my door was full. I really have no idea what happened to it. It of course still shows up as having 15 keys, although in fact I have 16. I was the one who commented earlier that it must be in cyberspace! So yes, you can continue to find keys even though you have them all, and Ganz has reportedly told someone else on this thread that the extra keys will not be re-imbursed.
valleygram is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 08:12 AM   #190
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
I've read every single post in this thread because the problem has affected my accounts as well for over 2 weeks now. One thing no one has mentioned is that this is not one of the "free" games we get to play, like the Star Challenge. We have PAID for the right to play in the Woodland Wonders by entering umpteen figurine codes, as well as purchase Magic Mire charms which also give out keys (and, interestingly enough, at a better rate than the Woodland Wonders does in my experience).

When I phoned Ganz about the problem over 10 days ago, I was given the usual pat little cookie-cutter answer ~

"Our computer techs are aware of the problem, they are working to correct the problem, and no, I do not have a time frame as to when the problem will be corrected."

When I asked what happened to the keys I collect after the fact, I was told I would have to forfeit them because Ganz had no way of tracking how many keys I collected after my 15th silver, 10th gold and 5th emerald key respectively due to the problem in the first place.

I have spend hundreds of dollars on figurines and charms (both from retailers and from the eStore) and this is unacceptable. We have to FORFEIT our keys because Ganz can't fix the problem in a timely manner ??

My solution to Ganz (for what it's worth) ~ FIX THE DARN PROBLEM PRONTO and give EVERYONE (since Ganz has no way of tracking who has collected how many keys and of which type because of THEIR problem) another full row of keys to claim a second prize as soon as we can claim our first prize entitled to us in the first place !! It won't happen, but a girl can dream.

As someone said in an earlier post, this is the first time I hope I DON'T get a key as it will end up in cyberspace. What a lousy return on our investment(s) in this game (originally meant for children, let's keep in mind).

When I read or even just view the titles of all of the glitch reports in this section, I can only come to one conclusion, and I'm merely stating the obvious ~

Webkinz World has fallen apart and Ganz could care less.
I am so sorry!! I feel your pain. No, they obviously don't. Hang in there, hopefully all will be fixed soon!!

Jumping Wizard is offline Male
Closed

Tags
keys/no prize!, the pain of waiting, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε