Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 01:30 AM   #171
RthuEndra
Gifted

RthuEndra is just really niceRthuEndra is just really nice

Default Re: keys in Magical Forest - get logged out

Yeah, having this problem too. I hope it's fixed soon, because I have 2 accounts which I can open the door for and neither are working
RthuEndra is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2009, 04:37 AM   #172
I is the Greatest!!!
Webkinz :)

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

It's happening to everyone. I wish Ganz would hurry up and fix it to.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 06:51 AM   #173

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

My friend has been having the same thing happen to her since Thursday night and my husband got his 15th key as of Saturday and it is still happening. I understand that this happens with programs, but in all do honesty, you should fix the bugs before adding more to them by adding new features.
camplittleangel is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 08:34 AM   #174

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Question Re: keys in Magical Forest - get logged out

View Post Originally Posted by CHRISBILL
It's happening to everyone. I wish Ganz would hurry up and fix it to.
Now that Snow White has gone away with her prince, maybe Ganz could enrol the help of the Dwarfs? This is still a major glitch that has a lot of people wondering WHEN is it getting fixed.
Annoying to say the least. I got logged off again today, I keep stupidly trying hoping it will magically work.
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 08:46 AM   #175

KittenCub is just really niceKittenCub is just really nice

Same for me too! I have all the Green and Silver Keys and I every time I try to open the doors, I get logged off!
KittenCub is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 08:57 AM   #176
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

This has been going on for weeks for me too. I've kept playing and have gotten one key for the next level. (and lots of other prizes)
kawee is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 09:01 AM   #177
ise & Wonderful
Gifted

franks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Now that Snow White has gone away with her prince, maybe Ganz could enrol the help of the Dwarfs?
For a brilliant suggestion, I give you a reputation point.
franks8 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 11:26 AM   #178

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

Thanks to this alert thread, I knew not to try the door when I got my last silver key.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 11:39 AM   #179
Whoviancoffeelover

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

I won my last silver key yesterday and also get logged out when ever I try to get my prize
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 12:56 PM   #180

annabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roost

I am having the same problem, hope they fix it before I get another key. they come so slow as it is, we would hate to miss getting them.
annabanna is offline Female
Closed

Tags
keys/no prize!, the pain of waiting, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε