Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 09:07 AM   #131
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

Default Re: keys in Magical Forest - get logged out

I still got kicked out of WW when I tried to open my silver door after maintenance this morning.
lamb is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 12:40 PM   #132
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success
valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success

WI Subscriber

I have had this problem on 4 accounts for about 2-3 weeks now. I have 4 silver doors to open and 1 emerald. I try every day on my main account - it has both a silver and an emerald door to open - and I get logged out. I have already lost an extra key to cyberspace. Nothing changes - the next time you check, you still have all your keys (except the extra one). I too have received the pop-up about how you must choose a prize before you can proceed, but of course you can't. I read on a number of threads that others had called Ganz and that Ganz stated the problem was being worked on, so I didn't call, but perhaps we all who are affected should - "the squeaky wheel gets the grease".
valleygram is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 02:08 PM   #133
gianna1223
Webkinz :)

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

I contacted Ganz and they said this problem would definately get fixed they just did'nt know when! I think they did try to do something in maintence because now I get logged out as soon as I click on the door, before I got to see the prizes.
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 02:20 PM   #134
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I'm having the same problem with my gold keys. Before if I click OK to get the prize, I would be logged out. Now if I even click on the door I get logged out. I hope they fix it soon because I only need 3 more silver keys before I'm full.
mel959800 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 08:07 PM   #135

smiggs12 is on a distinguished road

I only have 7 silver keys, but about 2 months ago, 2 of my keys disappeared. About the same time my keys disappeared, 2 of my badges were gone as well. Both badges were returned to me last Friday. I hope to get my silver keys back soon. It takes a very long time to even get one. I think they should have less sap glop and more prizes.
smiggs12 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 08:38 PM   #136
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by valleygram
I have had this problem on 4 accounts for about 2-3 weeks now. I have 4 silver doors to open and 1 emerald. I try every day on my main account - it has both a silver and an emerald door to open - and I get logged out. I have already lost an extra key to cyberspace. Nothing changes - the next time you check, you still have all your keys (except the extra one). I too have received the pop-up about how you must choose a prize before you can proceed, but of course you can't. I read on a number of threads that others had called Ganz and that Ganz stated the problem was being worked on, so I didn't call, but perhaps we all who are affected should - "the squeaky wheel gets the grease".
Good idea, valleygram. I called today and asked about it and the candy cane seeds. No time given for when either will be fixed. The key glitch is more important I think and it has been going on about 3 weeks.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:10 AM   #137
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

problem here, too and i have had more silver keys - so where do they go???

COME ON GANZ!!!!! WAKE UP!!!
Old 10-15-2009, 11:54 AM   #138
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I just got my last silver key on another of my accounts and it's the one with all the emerald keys, too. I do think they should give some priority to fixing this since if we get more keys they are just lost. It takes a long time to find them all, too. And I want the table to go with my chairs.

I do not understand how when they add something new they break something that has been working for so long. The software company I used to work for had a test department and everything was thoroughly tested before it was put into production.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 12:58 PM   #139
mrsumo
Gifted

mrsumo is just really nicemrsumo is just really nice

Default Fairy Forest Keys Glitch causing Log Out

Help !!!

I just recently completed all the Silver Keys in the Fairy Forest in my USA account, but when I click on the door to claim my prize, I get logged out (I guess the door has become an EXIT door???)

Anyone else who has had this problem?

Anything I can do other than wait for Ganz to do something??

HEEEELLLLLPPPP !!!!
Old 10-15-2009, 01:14 PM   #140
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Fairy Forest Keys Glitch causing Log Out

Hi, yes everyone is having the same problem with the keys. It's listed on the Wiki page. Many people have reported. I do believe that Ganz are working on it?????? Consider it more time to ponder over what you're going to pick as your reward LOL CJ
Closed

Tags
keys/no prize!, the pain of waiting, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε