Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 01:18 AM   #111
Webkinz :)

michael08 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: 15 Silver keys lost into cyberspace!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by PhantomStallion
Oh no! I have ten Silver keys. I hope Ganz fixes this before my keys are lost too. Does anyone know what the prize is when you open the door?
Thet give you a chance to select what you would like out of approx. 5 or 6 things. Some of the choices are" A to hat, bunch of balloons, a crystal prisms that looks great with the other prisms for a backyear, and even a choice to get a gold key if you wish ttrade the 15 silver for a gold which are much harder to find. I think I should have asked if you really wanted to know your choices - wouldn't want to spoil your surprise. but all the prizes are nice.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2009, 01:44 AM   #112
playemed
angelann is on a distinguished road

it's happening to me to.
Old 10-12-2009, 02:05 AM   #113
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

I haven't been able to collect any silver keys since the glitch started - I think I may have got my 15th silver key right near the start of this glitch. But I have had two gold keys in a shorter space of time than ever before. Maybe the keys default to next higher if you can't have silver?
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 02:44 AM   #114
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

inI am, also, in the same boat. My account has 53 figures in it and I have been hoping to find the green keys from day one (despite the number of figures, i rarely get anything good. For instance, I have never found the woodland dress) and finally a week ago I stumbled on the fifth green key. I was shocked and surprised but even more so, I was dismayed and worried when I clicked on the prize and was booted out of the site. I called Ganz and got the usual nonsense. I check every day to make sure those keys are there because with all our experiences, I am concerned that they will disappear. I know it is just a picture but it is one I have invested a lot to acquire-both time and money. I am so very tired that we run across these issues time and again. I hope that it is fixed real soon.
gma2r is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 09:08 AM   #115

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

One of my children's accounts has this problem, too. Thankfully, I read your post and expected it to happen. When signing back in, it appears at first that the keys are gone. However, when I mouse over the door it shows that the keys are still there. They just cannot be redeemed right now. I am hoping that any other keys discovered before this glitch is fixed will just show up later. Sorry to hear about this one, my sympathies.
hpquinlan is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 12:51 AM   #116

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Exclamation keys in Magical Forest - get logged out

Is anybody else experiencing the same problem? As soon as I try to open the silver key door to claim my prize in the Magical Forest, it logs me out. I have tried over and over, and it keeps doing the same thing. I hope Ganz gets this glitch fixed soon.
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 01:04 AM   #117

pepsiclk will become famous soon enough

Default Re: keys in Magical Forest - get logged out

Yes, I noticed this problem about a week ago. Hopefully they'll fix it soon. Until then I'll settle for finding emerald keys instead of silver.
pepsiclk is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 01:05 AM   #118
rufnex is on a distinguished road

Yes I am having the same problem. I have been told Ganz knows about this and hopefully it will be fixed soon. I am waiting to get the pink crystal!
Old 10-13-2009, 09:07 AM   #119
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

I just got my 15th silver key! and now I can't get my prize! Ugh, well at least now I know that Ganz is working on it.
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 09:49 AM   #120

jwe41 will become famous soon enough

In my case I know this has been going on for two weeks and if you look at some of the other posts, this glitch is nearing a month without being fixed. It is great when they add new features like the snow white ads but can't they fix old problems that they know about first? The same thing with my candy cane plant. Most of the time I can't get into the garden and the few times I have the plant is still a blue box. Hopefully these are fixed soon as it tooke nearlr a year to collect the silver keys!
jwe41 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
keys/no prize!, the pain of waiting, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε