Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 01:02 PM   #101
OMG!I'm a pet
Webkinz :)

Waytoomanykinz is a name known to allWaytoomanykinz is a name known to allWaytoomanykinz is a name known to all

Default Re: 15 Silver keys lost into cyberspace!!!!!!!

Wow. With so many people having thi problem, I think when WI announces that it's fixed, it should be on the front page. (Don't have very many silver keys)
Waytoomanykinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2009, 01:18 PM   #102
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success
valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I m so sorry that this happened to your child.

This has been going on for some time and they should have fixed it by now. I have 3 accounts waiting to be able to choose gifts and one of them is the emerald key door.
My sentiments exactly! I also have 3 accounts awaiting gifts (one is also an emerald door), plus I got an extra key on one of the accounts and it made no difference. It was presumably just wasted.
valleygram is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 01:54 PM   #103

gattshall6 will become famous soon enough

Question Re: 15 Silver keys lost into cyberspace!!!!!!!

I also cannot get my prize with all of my silver keys, but I was wondering if others who are experiencing this if they are still finding SILVER keys? I got a key today, but it was gold, so I wondered if your collection of Silver keys is full if you are more likely to get Gold keys?
gattshall6 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 02:48 PM   #104
Gift Guru

SheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by valleygram
My sentiments exactly! I also have 3 accounts awaiting gifts (one is also an emerald door), plus I got an extra key on one of the accounts and it made no difference. It was presumably just wasted.
Oh valley, I feel for you. I'm waiting to open a silver key door, and can be a bit patient. but if I was waiting on an Emerald door, I'd be going postal on Ganz.
SheaLyn2 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 03:31 PM   #105
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Thumbs down Re: 15 Silver keys lost into cyberspace!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry this happened to your child, michael.
Did you register your complaint to Ganz in the "Missing Prizes" area? Hopefully, they'll get cracking on fixing this glitch and your child will not have to wait too much longer.
Personally, my child's account has 14 silver keys and I'm dreading that 15th until they fix this.
I'm sure Ganz wonders why we get so upset when they fix glitches that benefit us while leaving others (such as this one) to a lower priority. I hope Ganz sees this and realizes that many of us use Webkinz as a teaching tool to our children and prioritize their glitch fixing accordingly.
No child should have to be told to wait for something that was supposed to be immediately given. ie: Your child patiently waited through 14 keys, the 15th should have garnered him/her a prize right away.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 05:50 PM   #106
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

All I can say is the best of luck to you.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 05:52 PM   #107
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

The glitch pop up for me this morning when I got my 15th silver key, however when I logged out and back in they were there. However I still think that we all need to call Ganz first thing Tuesday morning.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:01 PM   #108
bonanza396
Banned

PhantomStallion is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh no! I have ten Silver keys. I hope Ganz fixes this before my keys are lost too. Does anyone know what the prize is when you open the door?
Old 10-11-2009, 08:09 PM   #109
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

happening to me, too. i wonder what happens to the silver keys we win after the 15
Old 10-11-2009, 08:57 PM   #110
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by PhantomStallion
Oh no! I have ten Silver keys. I hope Ganz fixes this before my keys are lost too. Does anyone know what the prize is when you open the door?
The keys are not lost, you just cannot choose the prize. There are 4 prizes you can choose from: balloons, a brown top hat, a pink crystal, or a gold key. The gold key does not go in your room but just adds to your collection of gold keys so that you can get that prize sooner.

I got the crystal first and I was disappointed because it is really tiny. I think I like the balloons best and they look really good in the room with my bunny and the other Easter things. The top hat is good on a snowman. Unless you have several gold keys already I would not chose that.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed

Tags
keys/no prize!, the pain of waiting, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε