Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 11:49 PM   #91
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Update brings boot-out when finding last keys in Magical Forest

I just had the same issue with the gold key door.

View Post Originally Posted by catekinz
... Then they come out and say they know that the pets won't be in the same order as they were when you adopted them but they won't change around anymore...
I just have to make a comment about when you said the pets won't change around anymore. That is so not the case with my account. I use a pet on the first page to do my gardening so I don't have to scroll through 28 pages of pets. My gardening pet ended up close to the last page, so I switched to a pet that was then on the first page. Guess what happened... that's right ...that pet ended up almost on the last page. So, I switched again and that pet ended up on the 26th page. My other accounts with less pets have also switched their order. It's not just on large accounts anymore
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2009, 01:43 AM   #92
rufnex is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Silver keys

After finding my last silver key I am having the same problem with being logged off. I also have the blue box where my candy cane plant is. I am unable to remove the plant/seed packet so I am waiting for a fix. I guess this is a problem for others as well. It is frustrating and Ganz should make attempts to eliminate all these irritating problems every time there is a maintenance. It seems to be something everytime they make changes. I really don't get it.
Old 10-10-2009, 08:48 AM   #93
wonders in color

Aimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonder

Default Re: 15 Silver keys lost into cyberspace!!!!!!!

Yes, it's best to just sort of forget about it for now. I tried again yesterday, no go.
I read the homepage everyday, so I'm going to just wait until they announce it there that it's fixed. Thank goodness for WI!! They sure do help take the stress out of playing Webkinz. LOL!

I am sure I would have left WW a long time ago if I had not found WI!
Aimless is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 10:04 AM   #94
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Hello Michael,

I am in a situation similar to yours. We have completed our Gold Key collection and have not been able to claim our prize.

My child is on the Autism Spectrum and also suffers from OCD. While WW has been a wonderful experience for him and I have also used it as a therapeutic tool situations like this are very difficult.

Although I have explained to him repeatedly that this is a glitch and there is nothing that I can do about it, he is unable to grasp that. He feels (justifiably) that he has won the prize and he wants it NOW!

I hope they fix this glitch soon so I no longer have to explain to my son multiple times daily why he cannot get his prize.

Now to top it all off we were banned from the clubhouse yesterday for saying "value guide". My son and I have used trading as a learning tool and spend time daily together in the trading room. It is a wonderful bonding experience as well as an opportunity to work on his computer skills. We refer to the value guide for values and my son figures out how the values compare.

Now he is upset about the keys and the clubhouse. The next 30 days are going to be tough!!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 10:07 AM   #95
3mlm

3mlm is on a distinguished road

what silver keys??
3mlm is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 10:20 AM   #96
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by 3mlm
what silver keys??
It is one of the features in the Magical Forest. You can find silver (common), gold (uncommon) or green (rare) keys and win prizes.

You will need to by a figure to enjoy this feature.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 11:49 AM   #97
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Silver keys

View Post Originally Posted by rufnex
After finding my last silver key I am having the same problem with being logged off. I also have the blue box where my candy cane plant is. I am unable to remove the plant/seed packet so I am waiting for a fix. I guess this is a problem for others as well. It is frustrating and Ganz should make attempts to eliminate all these irritating problems every time there is a maintenance. It seems to be something everytime they make changes. I really don't get it.
If I were you I'd call Ganz and get the seeds placed back in your dock if it is not fixed on Monday. I'm going to call before I plant mine again.

And I'm still waiting for the key prize on three different accounts.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 12:06 PM   #98

brina1967 has a spectacular aura about

Angry Re: Silver keys

I just got to open the silver door 2 times now, But I can open the door but when I choose the prize I want it logs me out and I dont get anything. I havent lost my keys from this. I can open the door just not get the prize. I was so excited, Now I am very frustrated! Anyone else have this problem?? :gor:
brina1967 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 08:08 AM   #99
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I completed my gold key collection today and experienced the same glitch - still not fixed!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 11:41 AM   #100
3mlm

3mlm is on a distinguished road

Angry Re: 15 Silver keys lost into cyberspace!!!!!!!

ihave a figure and i never won anything good
3mlm is offline Female
Closed

Tags
keys/no prize!, the pain of waiting, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε