Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2009, 10:50 AM   #1
God bless y'all
Webkinz :)

KLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond repute

Default *Silver key prize glitch

This Glitch has been verified and added to the Official Glitch Report: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/W..._Glitch_Report

Regular account ; in US ; Can't do screen shot ; already over.

I finally completed my sliver keys collection in woods and I went to press the over button to see what my choices were for a prize. It gave me the floating baloons as a prize!
(first picture) I clicked for it to move right (there's an arrow) to see other choices.
It took along time to find and collect those keys, and I would have like to see what else was available. Next time if ever I will know to be very careful where it's clicking.

SIDE NOTE: I also had a problem yesterday when at 10:0am a red leaf came by I click it dead on and nothing....I clicked it all the way across, nothing. I check out mouse (nonwire) batteries replaced etc. fine I even cleared cache , logged out to be safe. Nothing in my dock...so?
I have not seen a leaf since... nothing! from 10am til approx 11:30pm that night
logged in approx 2 hour intervals about 3- times...and nothing this morning either except that my wheel spin and gem search are already done, but I didn't get to do them! kl

Is it my computer , anyone? or have you had areas where click response not good?

Last edited by KLMLH; 09-22-2009 at 10:50 AM..
KLMLH is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2009, 10:50 AM   #2
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Silver keys

There are two other threads about the no wheel/gem hunt this am and problems with leaves, so you are not alone. So sorry to hear that you missed out on choosing a prize for your keys-they do take forever to find! I just broke down last month and bought more charms from the e store to give me a better chance, and now I only need 4 more silver. Good luck on the next prize level, and check out the other threads to see that you are not alone in glitch-ville!
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 09-22-2009, 10:51 AM   #3
God bless y'all

KLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you very much
KLMLH is offline Female
Old 09-22-2009, 10:53 AM   #4
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

You are very welcome, hopefully WW will get it all fixed before too long, we can only hope!

oh, ps, the other threads note that WW did not go down at 2 am for the usual overnight maintenance, so most people think that is the problem....
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 09-22-2009, 10:55 AM   #5
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I receive my final key a couple of days ago and I was able to choose a prize.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:09 AM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I am sorry you were not able to choose a prize for the silver keys, but I just want you to know that I really like the balloons. The other two choices are a top hat which is cute, and a pink crystal which is really tiny. I have all three things and like the balloons the best.

Oh, I forgot to add that another choice is a gold key which just adds to your collection of gold keys and does not go in your room. I picked this once when I had a lot of gold keys already and unlocked that door sooner.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-22-2009, 11:09 AM   #7
God bless y'all

Thanks for all info and I am so glad you got your prize what were some of choices and which did you pick?
KLMLH is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 02:12 AM   #8

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Just a few days ago I got my 15th silver key, and was able to chose my prize normally. The other prize options were a pink crystal, a hat, and a gold key.

Lots of people weren't able to do WOW or gem hunt today, as the maintenance didn't seem to happen last night.

As for leaves, are you sure that you are in places you can see your dock? They won't come if you're playing Arcade or Tournament games. For them to show up, you must be able to see your dock. They do seem to be rather sporadic - I have my daughter's Asian account open in the background right now, and I've been catching leaves about every 10 - 15 minutes, but other times I've gone for two hours without seeing a single one.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 06:13 PM   #9

gattshall6 will become famous soon enough

I also had the same thing happen with the leaves. Chased it all the way across the screen clicking right on it and nothing. Not long after that is when NO floating leaves were on the screen....stayed on in the Clubhouse for a couple hours with no leaves. You are not alone.
gattshall6 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 10:26 AM   #10
God bless y'all

Yeaah I was in area with dock showing, and I guess other had same problems...Sometimes your not sure if it just your computer messing up or if it theyre programming. any way thanks for comment hope everything for you all is back to normal My leaves are inflight again so see ya gotta catch more still looking for a sweater and more talbe settings can't have enough of those!
KLMLH is offline Female
Closed

Tags
keys/no prize!, the pain of waiting, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε