Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 10:26 AM   #1
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default *Pumpkin nose 7 doesn't show up on pumpkin (2 little round circles)

This Glitch has been verified and added to the Official Glitch Report: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/W..._Glitch_Report

Asian, deluxe account:

I chose the 7th nose for my pumpkin (which is the 2 little round circles) and I locked in my choice. When I put the pumpkin in my room, there is no nose on my pumpkin.

I called customer support and there was nothing they can do. She didn't even seem like she was going to send the problem into the tech team unless they have a lot of people calling in about the problem.

Click the image to open in full size.

This nose doesn't show up in the room when the pumpkin is turned:
Click the image to open in full size.

Attached Images
File Type: jpgw09 pumpkin nose.JPG (27.2 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpgw09 pumpkin nose2.JPG (15.4 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 10-30-2009 at 10:37 PM.. Reason: Adding another nose
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2009, 04:41 PM   #2

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

Default Re: Pumpkin nose 7 doesn't show up on pumpkin (2 little round circles)

I'm so sorry about your glitch
try loging in out a few times
I hope I helped
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 04:43 PM   #3
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

try clearing your cashe and cookies and see if that helps, or try turning it another direction
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 09:39 PM   #4
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by monkeysgirl
I'm so sorry about your glitch
try loging in out a few times
I hope I helped
View Post Originally Posted by blueyes1113
try clearing your cashe and cookies and see if that helps, or try turning it another direction
Thank you for the help. I tried everything! Even customer service logged into my account and couldn't get the nose to show up!
Old 11-01-2009, 03:58 PM   #5
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

Default my pumpkin has split personalities!

I spent all day (11 hours) yesterday getting all the candies, and very carefully planned out the face I would carve. From one side my pumpkin has the happy smile I carved into it, and the other side has a mean frowny mouth with teeth. It does look okay from one side, but of course I wanted the pumpkin to face the other way!
This is on an Deluxe North American account. I carved my pumpkin in the Clubhouse as soon as I got my last candy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgbad pumpkin.jpg (39.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpggood pumpkin.jpg (35.4 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by melethana; 11-01-2009 at 05:44 PM..
melethana is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 01:47 AM   #6
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: my pumpkin has split personalities!

I'm sorry to hear that! I chose that smile too, I think it was the best!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 01:59 AM   #7
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

Mine is doing the exact same thing!!! Same smile and same scary face when you rotate it! Although I must say I would be MORE surprised if Ganz got it 100% right with no glitches! (Do I sound bitter? Hahah!).

I guess our pumpkins will always have to face one side to be smiling and happy! But rest assured your pumpkin has company!!

yazkitty is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 10:09 AM   #8
Wacky Holidays!

That is only one pumpkin glitch. I have an account where the nose doesn't show up at all (the nose that is the 2 little round dots).
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε