Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 04:35 AM   #1
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default *Power Spinner Pointer Missing in Academy Running Class

This Glitch has been verified and added to the Official Glitch Report: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/W..._Glitch_Report

it is on a north american delux account, and the running class in the kinzville academy has the problem. it does not load all the way and the spinner is not there and when it is not there then there is no way to run the meter into the area you need to be in so you can pass the class.
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2009, 12:05 PM   #2
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

Default Re: running class at kinzville academy wont load properly to pass class

The spinner has not shown on a couple of my accounts for weeks....you can still do the class by moving the mouse where the spinner should be and it works just fine.
Old 11-16-2009, 01:46 PM   #3
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: running class at kinzville academy wont load properly to pass class

I was able to reproduce this glitch on my account (server #4, American). I will add this to the Glitch Report.
FIA is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 04:51 PM   #4

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: *Power Spinner Pointer Missing in Academy Running Class

The glitch is there alright but it is purely graphic. You can still do the class without any problems.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:57 PM   #5
christiwr is a jewel in the roughchristiwr is a jewel in the rough

I get this on all of my account also, but I am still able to pass the class.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:54 PM   #6

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

This has been driving me nuts, glad to see it listed....
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 05:11 AM   #7
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

well, i thought the glitch had no effect on my ability to pass the class either until the last update, now it seems to be that it is not loading and the meter never works at all and i cant get the area to fill up.............. he runs but the meter does not work.................. and i fail the class.............. when it does load and the spinner is there, the meter will be able to be used

thank you fia for verifying this
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 02:21 AM   #8
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

This started happening to me as well. I just assumed I was not giving it enough time to load so at the Instructor's Instructions screen I started counting to 15 before clicking on OK. (Keeping my fingers crossed not to jinx it!) It's worked for me ever since. Although, the pet showing up on the treadmill is on a bit of lag - doesn't affect the spinner though.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 02:52 AM   #9
i wish i was a

ranger, i always let each game load like that too...................... but its iffy whether the game works for me when the spinner is not there........... it happened tonight to me. also what is happening is my delux extra class is not registering if i take it for the running class too. so something really is up with this. i thinik i will try doing the delux class first to see if this willl matter, but i dont know how many classes have not been registered that i did pass through the delux option ................ because yeaterday it said 'class passed' (after failing the normal running) but today it was still at the same number and the numbers were in red like ahen you fail............... so this spinner thing really is affecting me, and i assume others too if they are not paying real good atteniton like me.....................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 12-02-2009, 02:00 PM   #10
ho me?

wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.
wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.

Still happening as of the beginning of December! I too noticed that if I do the the responses slowly, there is less likelyhood of it happening.
wircfan is offline Male
Closed