Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 11:09 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

niobe is on a distinguished road

Default Re: No Gem Hunt Wheel of Wow

No Wheel of Wow, no Gem Hunt and Fairy Falls froze when I clicked on a path. I had to logout and when I logged back in, the Falls were closed to me. Drat - I am almost out of Sap Glop!!
niobe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2009, 11:57 AM   #12

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Talking Re: No Gem Hunt Wheel of Wow

Oh thank goodness, I am not going doo-lally Here I thought I had been sleep-playing!!! phewie
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 12:04 PM   #13
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

My stats: American account here with Internet Exp, Google Chrome and/or Firefox and cannot do those games nor view new WShp items either. Most times after big maintanance it resets in the afternoon so my fingers are not as frantic or sweaty as usual try a tad later, they should all be up + running!
Don't forget to cache clear!
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 12:11 PM   #14
Loonie1212 is a jewel in the roughLoonie1212 is a jewel in the rough

Hi,
I cannot either. I do not think they did maintanence last night since I was on WW until 4 AM and they usually kick me off at 2 AM. I even logged off and signed back in!
Oh well.
- Loon
Loonie1212 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 12:14 PM   #15
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

I'm still not able to do WOW or the gem hunt. I've cleared my cache and tried two different browsers. Maybe I'll get to do them today, maybe not! At least with WI we know we are not alone.
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 12:19 PM   #16
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by niobe
Drat - I am almost out of Sap Glop!!
Ha ha! I seem to have an endless supply of that! Wouldn't if be funny if you could actually collect Sap Glop and do something with it? Maybe I'll start a thread about that!

Nickelcat
Old 11-12-2009, 12:26 PM   #17

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Here I am again. I just wish that I could stop my imagination from spinning the wheel of wow and gem hunting.

Yes, it must be my imagination, because my body did not do either of the those today, but yet, GANZ said I did. Wow, they are good. They know what I've done, before I've done it.

Now, if they could fix things before presenting to the customers, that would be absolutely INCREDIBLE!
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 12:36 PM   #18
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

I couldn't do my Wheel of Wow or Gem Hunt today either even after I cleared the cache. Guess I'll try again later! Thanks all for the info and input!
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 12:39 PM   #19

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

hi everyone. i too can not do gem hunt but my wheel of wow is working. the whole of the curio shop is not
kittypinck is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 12:47 PM   #20
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Wow! Sounds like all variations out there. I was not able to do Gem Hunt or WOW on my American account (was able to do on one European and both Asain after 10amEST and or course I had cleared cache,etc.). I called Ganz about 11am and was told that they know about the problem and are trying to fix it. Sounded good but then the next comment left me less than secure in feeling that the problem would be addressed - 'try again later today or tomorrow'. Of course, it will be fixed tomorrow - it is a new day! Hopefully, it will be fixed TODAY!
jms40 is offline Female
Closed