Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 03:45 PM   #41
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Trouble at the Employment Office

Hi everyone,
The problems or lack of them does depend on which server you are assigned to. (You can NOT ask to move or move yourself).

The Ganz customer service representative called me back, just like she said she would. Most of these problems have been fixed on my server. If you still have problems call Ganz. They close at 5 pm KT.

They told me to stay off my account the rest of the afternoon. They are considering whether they can fix these 2 problems that remain:
1. Starting over at level 1 with Arte in the Curio Shop. Can I be moved back to level 7?
2. When I did the Gem Hunt yesterday, Arte stole 8 Jaded Envy stones. Can these be returned to my account?

At 5 pm KT I will do some testing. I have not been able to test the job, allysa's challenge, Quizzy's, KA, games and some other areas.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2009, 03:45 PM   #42
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

Default Re: New Member Greetings and Back to level 1 for a veteran user

We had the same issues and although most are fixed, it does appear that in the employment office I am now down at level 1 in babysitting (probably because that was the job I had tried to do this morning). I passed but never got any money so I tried again and was level 1. This afternoon, I tried again and am still at level 1 but I did receive the kinz cash this time. The other jobs seem to be unaffected. As for Arte, I failed to find a gem so far as I can tell there was no damage there. LOL
Old 10-07-2009, 08:20 PM   #43
Webkinz :)

gft23 is a glorious beacon of lightgft23 is a glorious beacon of lightgft23 is a glorious beacon of light

I think that when ganz fixes a glitch a new one comes about.
gft23 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 11:59 PM   #44
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I also called about this matter. 2 of my accounts are on that "bad" server and I was put back to level 1 in my jobs (after over 1000 successes) and I was also put back to the first level in the Curio Shop. The lady took down my information, but I doubt that they will do anything about it. I am up to level 2 in one of my jobs (but when they put me back to level one it was like taking 900 Kinzcash away from me (for each job that I was put back to level 1)). It will also take forever to get back to the highest level in the Curio Shop since I already have all of the rares that I want from Arte (unless they come out with some new rares).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 10:50 AM   #45
UPALLNITE117

UPALLNIGHT117 is on a distinguished road

Default Not sure if this is a glitch: Unable to do jobs already have done.

Regular account
Time zone US

When I go to the employment agency, and pick jobs that I have all ready completed.
I get Sorry you cant do that job, you need to find out what special skills.
This occurs when I try to do Gem mining my ( level 2(-1) successes 6 attempts 18.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks
UPALLNIGHT117 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 06:52 PM   #46
hy am I STILL a

london is just really nicelondon is just really nice

Default Re: *New Member Greetings and Back to level 1 for a veteran user

I am very sorry you are having this problem. But I don't know a way how to fix it. I guess you would need to call ganz. Or just stay off for a while.Well I don't think that would help at all.

View Post Originally Posted by UPALLNIGHT117
Regular account
Time zone US

When I go to the employment agency, and pick jobs that I have all ready completed.
I get Sorry you cant do that job, you need to find out what special skills.
This occurs when I try to do Gem mining my ( level 2(-1) successes 6 attempts 18.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks
You will ahve to post this on a different thread. One glitch per thread. Also you didn't make this thread. This is not the thread for all the glitches.
london is offline Female
Closed