Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2009, 08:28 AM   #1
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

Default *New EStore Figures Don't Show As Registered!

This Glitch has been verified and added to the Official Glitch Report: Webkinz World Glitch Report - Webkinz Insider Wiki

UPDATE: The glitch has been fixed for new codes being entered, but anyone who entered their codes before the programmers changed things still has an incorrect figure count toward Woodland Wonders.

I was so excited to be able to purchase two of the new estore figures this morning, the Tennis Collie and Space Cocker Spaniel.

I had no problems entering the codes and getting my prizes. Unfortunately they did not increase my number of figures registered on this account. I had 28 registered before entering them (I know this because I checked on Saturday after entering other codes then) and still after entering 4 codes only show 28 registered. After entering I should be up to the next level but still sit at 7/9 level.

Click the image to open in full size.

I just wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue and to give everyone a heads up to watch this before they enter their new Estore figure codes.

Also the FSI are kinzpostable but the Figures themselves are not. I know with the previous Estore Figures they were both kinzpostable! Only one glitch per thread. This glitch has been verified and moved to a new thread. --FIA

Nov 27 7:28am - Just registered the new ones for today they now Register properly and count towards woodland wonders!!

Last edited by FIA; 11-29-2009 at 09:35 AM..
fvb is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2009, 10:09 AM   #2
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Default Re: New EStore Figures Don't Show As Registered!

Hmm.... Did you try clearing your cache? It may also take some time to update.
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 11-26-2009, 11:49 AM   #3
sherispets
Gifted

sherispets has a spectacular aura about

I got the Space Cocker Spaniel today too. Unfortunatly I did not get my credit either in Woodland Forest. Hopefully they will credit it soon.
sherispets is offline Female
Old 11-26-2009, 11:56 AM   #4
tanjkn3
Webkinz :)

tanjkn3 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by CanesFan
Hmm.... Did you try clearing your cache? It may also take some time to update.
clearing the cache doesn't help
I had 30 figures entered and then entered the collie one and still says I only have 30 entered
tanjkn3 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2009, 12:11 PM   #5
Lil Kinz

lessa65 is an unknown quantity at this point

i bought both today & neither is registering. :-)
lessa65 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2009, 01:09 PM   #6
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: *New EStore Figures Don't Show As Registered!

I hope the issue is resolved soon. I'll wait to register mine.
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Old 11-26-2009, 06:07 PM   #7
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

I'm not sure if my two figures registered or not because I had never checked the chart before... It says that I have 13 figures registered and need 2 more to advance to the Uncommon 2 level... however the first fairy I clicked on gave me an Emerald Key.
scottashley is offline Male
Old 11-26-2009, 11:03 PM   #8

ManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of light

I found a regular series one figure at a local Hallmark store a few weeks ago and put it in. I though maybe it didn't register because they weren't using that series anymore, but now I wonder if it's related to the virtual figure glitch.
ManyPets is offline Female
Old 11-26-2009, 11:50 PM   #9
Moonspinner will become famous soon enough

Hi All, The page featured by fvb flashes for a mili-second just prior to getting to WW--that's why I never know what I have. I registered two new figures today, the tennis player and the astronaut. I have no interest in trading or sending so I'm not sure if that is an issue in my KinzPost. I did notice the astronaut is no longer available today, I purchased it very early this morning. So far, the figures are doing fine in my room, nothing glitchy.
Moonspinner is offline Female
Old 11-27-2009, 12:36 AM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by ManyPets
I found a regular series one figure at a local Hallmark store a few weeks ago and put it in. I though maybe it didn't register because they weren't using that series anymore, but now I wonder if it's related to the virtual figure glitch.
I am sure that it should have registered evern if it was retired. Maybe this glitch has been going on longer than people realize.

I just bought the three that are for sale on Black Friday and I don't think I will enter the codes until I know this is fixed.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed