Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Glitch Reports (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/)
-   -   Critical *New EStore Figures Don't Show As Registered! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/%2Anew-estore-figures-dont-show-registered-578012/)

fvb11-26-2009 08:28 AM

*New EStore Figures Don't Show As Registered!

This Glitch has been verified and added to the Official Glitch Report: Webkinz World Glitch Report - Webkinz Insider Wiki

UPDATE: The glitch has been fixed for new codes being entered, but anyone who entered their codes before the programmers changed things still has an incorrect figure count toward Woodland Wonders.

I was so excited to be able to purchase two of the new estore figures this morning, the Tennis Collie and Space Cocker Spaniel.

I had no problems entering the codes and getting my prizes. Unfortunately they did not increase my number of figures registered on this account. I had 28 registered before entering them (I know this because I checked on Saturday after entering other codes then) and still after entering 4 codes only show 28 registered. After entering I should be up to the next level but still sit at 7/9 level.

http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/u...gureglitch.jpg

I just wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue and to give everyone a heads up to watch this before they enter their new Estore figure codes.

Also the FSI are kinzpostable but the Figures themselves are not. I know with the previous Estore Figures they were both kinzpostable! Only one glitch per thread. This glitch has been verified and moved to a new thread. --FIA

Nov 27 7:28am - Just registered the new ones for today they now Register properly and count towards woodland wonders!!

CanesFan11-26-2009 10:09 AM

Re: New EStore Figures Don't Show As Registered!

Hmm.... Did you try clearing your cache? It may also take some time to update. :)

sherispets11-26-2009 11:49 AM

I got the Space Cocker Spaniel today too. Unfortunatly I did not get my credit either in Woodland Forest. Hopefully they will credit it soon.

tanjkn311-26-2009 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanesFan (Post 17282678)
Hmm.... Did you try clearing your cache? It may also take some time to update. :)

clearing the cache doesn't help
I had 30 figures entered and then entered the collie one and still says I only have 30 entered

lessa6511-26-2009 12:11 PM

i bought both today & neither is registering. :-)

WillWork4KC11-26-2009 01:09 PM

Re: *New EStore Figures Don't Show As Registered!

I hope the issue is resolved soon. I'll wait to register mine. :o

scottashley11-26-2009 06:07 PM

I'm not sure if my two figures registered or not because I had never checked the chart before... It says that I have 13 figures registered and need 2 more to advance to the Uncommon 2 level... however the first fairy I clicked on gave me an Emerald Key.

ManyPets11-26-2009 11:03 PM

I found a regular series one figure at a local Hallmark store a few weeks ago and put it in. I though maybe it didn't register because they weren't using that series anymore, but now I wonder if it's related to the virtual figure glitch.

Moonspinner11-26-2009 11:50 PM

Hi All, The page featured by fvb flashes for a mili-second just prior to getting to WW--that's why I never know what I have. I registered two new figures today, the tennis player and the astronaut. I have no interest in trading or sending so I'm not sure if that is an issue in my KinzPost. I did notice the astronaut is no longer available today, I purchased it very early this morning. So far, the figures are doing fine in my room, nothing glitchy.

marnabear11-27-2009 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManyPets (Post 17291048)
I found a regular series one figure at a local Hallmark store a few weeks ago and put it in. I though maybe it didn't register because they weren't using that series anymore, but now I wonder if it's related to the virtual figure glitch.

I am sure that it should have registered evern if it was retired. Maybe this glitch has been going on longer than people realize.

I just bought the three that are for sale on Black Friday and I don't think I will enter the codes until I know this is fixed.