Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2009, 07:50 AM   #61
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Default Re: Not able to do so many things the first time

Hi there,

I just wanted to post that while it may sound like a computer problem, I truly do not think it is...because the same thing happens to me frequently on one of my three accounts -but never on the other two accounts. It happens far too often to just be a coincidence that my computer just has problems when I have my main account open.

Hmmmm...possible brainstorm!...just as I'm typing this I'm remembering a similar conversation on another thread regarding the new Ganz notice that accounts with a very large number of pets will see a pet loading message...anyway, I'm realizing that that issue only affects big accounts, and my main account that I often have to try activities twice is my account with over 100 pets. Do you have a similar large account? Maybe there's a connection there??

The activities I usually...but not always...have trouble with are Kinzpost, Quizzy's Blast, Quick Draws and logging out when in my room (and it does not matter if my pet is in bed or not -I very seldom put my pets to bed). I have never had an issue with Dunk the Zingoz or the Wishing Well. I am almost always able to click the "things to do" bar and choose another area of WW, then when I go back the problem is resolved. Occasionally I have to go out and back twice to be able to do the activity, but very seldom have to log completely out. The account that is affected is a US, deluxe account.

Hope this helps, and I'd love to hear from others that have been affected by this problem if they have very large accounts or not!!

Last edited by mumsey321; 10-03-2009 at 07:57 AM.. Reason: add type of account to description
mumsey321 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2009, 11:54 AM   #62
I The Master is Here
Webkinz :)

coolwebkinz1 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Today's Activities Quick Draw Glitch

that happened to me
coolwebkinz1 is offline Male
Old 10-04-2009, 12:37 PM   #63
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
Yes, that has been happening to me too. I usually go to newspaper and then go back to complete then quick draw. Funny thing is that is not on all of our accounts.
I have more than one account and this happens to me only on the first account that I try on. The rest of them work after that unless I do something to clear my cache. It's not related to a specific account, just the first one that I do.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 12:54 AM   #64

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

Default Re: DUNK THE ZINGOZ glitch

I've had this happen on dunk the zingoz , quizzy blast and jellybean callenge for a couple of months.I have justed stopped even trying them anymore especially jellybean not worth the 10 buck to have to log back in if it won't load.
s7sma is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 01:44 AM   #65
Gifted

BubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: DUNK THE ZINGOZ glitch

View Post Originally Posted by s7sma
I've had this happen on dunk the zingoz , quizzy blast and jellybean callenge for a couple of months.I have justed stopped even trying them anymore especially jellybean not worth the 10 buck to have to log back in if it won't load.
I'm with you, it happens every time and it's not worth the aggravation of having to log off and back on. I don't even do the quick draws anymore, even though you can just go to the newspaper and back to the daily activities page without logging off...I've never heard of anybody actually winning a quick draw anyway.
BubbaGump is offline Male
Old 10-09-2009, 06:10 AM   #66
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Happens to me all the time.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 06:11 AM   #67
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Default Re: WISHING WELL blue screen

View Post Originally Posted by WishAponAStar
It seems to happen to me whenever I click the WW2 from the todays activities. When I get it from the arcade it is fine.
It happens to me either way.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 08:03 AM   #68
greenlizard17

octgreen17 is a glorious beacon of lightoctgreen17 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by gattshall6
Happens to me nearly everyday also. Seems to be a problem with a lot of games where you have to go somewhere else, or worse, completely log out then back in, then try again before you can play. So far I've had this same problem on:
Quizzy's Blast
Quick Draw
Wishing Well
Dunk the Zingoz
Kinz Post

It also happens occasionally in the Tournament arena on Atomicolicious. When you click Play and the game screen comes on, there are no balls in the boxes and you have to quit the game and ask for a Rematch. Perhaps all the game screen glitches are connected to the same problem.
I get it for all of these also and I get it many times daily. Sometimes it will not even load the Today's Activity Page just to see what is going on. Most of the time I just go to another area or hit the X and it is better, other times I have to log in and log out. It really is annoying.
octgreen17 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 11:08 AM   #69
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Mynoey
As Gattshall6 said, this is an issue with multiple games. What I want to add...it occurs frequently even on a first log in on a computer with a clean cache. In my case, on a computer chosen for it's Flash game performance when WW is the first site I visit when I start it.

Question for the mods...those of us with multiple accounts who are using Firefox can identify which servers we are on. Since a glitch can occur on one but not another, would including the server number be helpful?
I don't think it's the server. I have accounts on 4 different severs and this happens to me the first time I try the activities during the day no matter which account I do first. After that everything works fine until the next day.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 11:16 AM   #70

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Yup our account also. It has been a least 2 months that this has been going on. Glad it's not just me. Hope it gets fixed soon.
Myersnks is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dunk the zingoz, ganz, glitch, quick draw, today's activities, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, webkinz, wheel of wow, wheel of yum, wishing well, wishing well 2