Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2009, 08:31 PM   #51
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Not able to do so many things the first time

I have the same problems. I know it's not my computer too. It's ww. I know that for sure. My computer just got a brand new hard drive, I have nothing stored in it either. (I always store on my external drive)
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2009, 06:08 PM   #52
Come in and see the
Gift Guru

swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: DUNK THE ZINGOZ glitch

Yes, this is what I frequently get when I try to dunk the zingoz..I also wish they would fix the programming for the trophy..we have not seen anyone win a dunk the zingoz trophy on this website since the game first came out a loooooong time ago!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:27 PM   #53
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

This is one of the things I was complaining about - we have to do too many work-arounds that we did not use to have to do. I wish they would fix at least some of them, especially this one where you have to log off and back on again.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 01:49 PM   #54
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I get this too. Whatever account I am doing first, I will need to log out after the dunk doesn't fully load. Then I log back in and can complete it on that acct. All the other accounts will work fine after that...until the next dunk activity! LOL
judy999 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 02:00 PM   #55
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I have all the same problems!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 02:09 PM   #56

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I have the same problems and my computer is only four months old, so it's not a hardware problem. Many times I log out and I just don't go back to WW. I go do something else.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 02:12 PM   #57

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

I have some of those problems too. The Wishing Well 2 loads a blue screen and then I have to go back to the arcade and try again. Any of the hourly activitys like Quizzy's Dart & Dunk the Zingoz I have to log out and log back in. Glad to know it's not just me.
Myersnks is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 03:31 PM   #58
jamlamb7

jamlamb7 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Quizzy's Blast Not Working?

Everytime, I ever tried to do this since ive joined webkinz, its never worked. No matter what computer or how many times i try!
jamlamb7 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 04:11 PM   #59
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Quizzy's Blast Not Working?

It used to work before one of the updates the past few months, but does not now.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-02-2009, 09:57 PM   #60
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

I am having all the very same issues that you are. I had actually started a separate post for each issue and did some screen shots. Yes, it is terribly annoying to have to essentially do the activity twice to get it to work.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dunk the zingoz, ganz, glitch, quick draw, today's activities, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, webkinz, wheel of wow, wheel of yum, wishing well, wishing well 2