Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2009, 07:30 AM   #41
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Not able to do so many things the first time

Yes .. I too am experiencing a few of these issues...

In order to complete these tasks such as the Quick Draw, I have to go to another area on my account, such as the Curio Shop or the Code Shop, and then try again ... it will then allow me to do the Quick Draw when I make the 2nd attempt. .....Interestingly, when you first try to do a Quickdraw, you cannot just return to another area on the Activities page itself.. you must leave completely.

As for the KinzPost, .. well this one is hard to pinpoint, because it does not happen every time to me .. I will post a pic here as soon as I can on this glitch in which boxes with Xs appear and continually flash ... again, if you go to the Code Shop or Curio Shop, it will generally work ok when you make the 2nd attempt.

Last edited by Butterflies; 09-27-2009 at 07:46 AM..
Butterflies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2009, 07:36 AM   #42
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

That always happens to me on other things (Not webkinz) Toon Town where all of a sudden it cannot connect to the server and I have to log back in..........
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 01:07 PM   #43
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Default Quizzy's Blast Not Working?

This has been going on for the last week (at least for me). When Quizzy's blast is an activity, i click on it. I get to the main screen, and I can't do anything. I can't click anything except log out.

Is this going on for anyone else?
katiepup is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 01:09 PM   #44
Gifted

duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Quizzy's Blast Not Working?

Yes, that happens to me sometimes. If I leave and come back it works fine the second time.
duckling5011 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 02:05 PM   #45
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Quizzy's Blast Not Working?

I've tried that, also. It doesn't work for me. I thought its just another one of those Ganz glitches. Lol
katiepup is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 08:19 PM   #46
ishes she was a
Webkinz :)

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

I haven't noticed that but could it be your comptuer? Is you computer slow while performing any tasks? Those activities look like they all are very colorful and have alot of movement at once (compared to other webkinz activities) which will cause your computer to use more RAM than usual. Your comptuer may not be able to handle it. Either because of its software or its age.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 08:22 PM   #47
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

I have the Quizzy's Darts problem. I just don't do it anymore. As for the room, I've found that if there's a sleeping pet in the room you have to go somewhere else to log out. Just go to the Arcade or newspaper, or just don't put your pet to bed.
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 08:25 PM   #48
uvs Tug her horse

browndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to behold

I noticed that. I went onto the kinzpost it didn't show!!
browndoglover12 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 08:26 PM   #49
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
I haven't noticed that but could it be your comptuer? Is you computer slow while performing any tasks? Those activities look like they all are very colorful and have alot of movement at once (compared to other webkinz activities) which will cause your computer to use more RAM than usual. Your comptuer may not be able to handle it. Either because of its software or its age.
Not my computer because the things work after I manage to do them once. I have 5 accounts and once I get the quick draw to work on one it works on all the others the first time. I don't think the quick draw has as much movement as some of the games and the forest and I have no trouble with those. I don't think kinzpost or the wishing well have a lot of movement when they load, either. My computer is not slow at anything else and has plenty of RAM. I have also heard of others who are having the same problem.

I have been on Webkinz with the same computer for over a year and a half and never had a problem with these activities until after they did one of their big updates.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 08:30 PM   #50
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by rattyjol
I have the Quizzy's Darts problem. I just don't do it anymore. As for the room, I've found that if there's a sleeping pet in the room you have to go somewhere else to log out. Just go to the Arcade or newspaper, or just don't put your pet to bed.
But that's one of the things I'm complaining about - having to do take another step when you should not have to. I know there are workarounds for everything I mentioned, but I should not have to workaround Ganz's problems.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dunk the zingoz, ganz, glitch, quick draw, today's activities, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, webkinz, wheel of wow, wheel of yum, wishing well, wishing well 2