Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 06:01 PM   #31
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

Default Re: Kinz Post is Intermittent

I've been having these problems too, although sometimes the flashing letter go away on their own.
Alcnor is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2009, 06:08 PM   #32
Oooh, lookie! I am a
Webkinz :)

MeganDecember29 is on a distinguished road

I don't like it when this happens. GANZ, IF YOU ARE OUT THERE, LOOKING AT THIS, I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR YOU: FIX THIS GLITCH SOON. please.

xoxo,
Megan♥
&& The Webbykinz(:
MeganDecember29 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 06:09 PM   #33
zialucia

luciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by gattshall6
Happens to me too, but at least with your dock visable, you can GO somewhere else and then come back to Kinz Post.

This also happens to me with Dunk the Zingoz, where all that is visable is a mostly blank screen and the ball. You can throw them, but you can't see the target & never hit anything. You then have to log out and log back in OR, if you are lucky enough to get the WW advertising on the right side to take you somewhere else in WW & not just a video, that works too.

This also happens to me on Quizzy's Blast. Everything is on the screen, but no dart, so you have to log out & log back in. I wish they would keep your dock visable everywhere on WW. It would make these types of glitches much less bothersome.
All three problems have happened to me as well.
luciar is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 07:00 PM   #34

gattshall6 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Today's Activities Quick Draw Glitch

Glad it isn't only me. This also happens to me on Quizzy's Blast & because there is no dock, you have to completely log out & log back in to do it. It also happens on Dunk the Zingoz where you can throw the ball, but the screen is blank with no target. This also requires a log out/in, then you can usually play it fine. Hopefully with this forum, they will fix some of these things now that they are being brought to their attention. Calling by phone is normally worthless.
gattshall6 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 07:19 PM   #35

gattshall6 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WISHING WELL blue screen

Happens to me nearly everyday also. Seems to be a problem with a lot of games where you have to go somewhere else, or worse, completely log out then back in, then try again before you can play. So far I've had this same problem on:
Quizzy's Blast
Quick Draw
Wishing Well
Dunk the Zingoz
Kinz Post

It also happens occasionally in the Tournament arena on Atomicolicious. When you click Play and the game screen comes on, there are no balls in the boxes and you have to quit the game and ask for a Rematch. Perhaps all the game screen glitches are connected to the same problem.
gattshall6 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 08:00 PM   #36
Spring is here!

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

It seems to happen to me whenever I click the WW2 from the todays activities. When I get it from the arcade it is fine.
WishAponAStar is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 11:58 AM   #37
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

This happened to me again yesterday, so I am now able to attach a picture of what happens. I sometimes get the quick draw box but it shows I still have my 4 turns but the squares are all showing numbers rather than being covered up so I can scratch them off. I have to exit out and then go back in to get it to work right. Sometimes I do just get a darkened screen and nothing shows up, too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgquickdraw1.jpg (191.5 KB, 3 views)
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 12:07 PM   #38
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by gattshall6
Lately when I go to the Today's Activities and click on a Quick Draw, the Quick Draw won't pop up, the screen just darkens slightly. I have to go somewhere else in WW, come back & click on the Quick Draw arrow again & then it will pop up fine.:easter:
Yes, that has been happening to me too. I usually go to newspaper and then go back to complete then quick draw. Funny thing is that is not on all of our accounts.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:13 PM   #39
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

As Gattshall6 said, this is an issue with multiple games. What I want to add...it occurs frequently even on a first log in on a computer with a clean cache. In my case, on a computer chosen for it's Flash game performance when WW is the first site I visit when I start it.

Question for the mods...those of us with multiple accounts who are using Firefox can identify which servers we are on. Since a glitch can occur on one but not another, would including the server number be helpful?
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 07:12 PM   #40
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Not able to do so many things the first time

There are so many things that do not work the first time I try them during the day and I either have to go to something else or log out and log back in before they work.

These activities include kinzpost, wishing well, and quick draw. For those I have to go do something else and then try them again and they continue to work in all accounts until the next day.

Quizzies blast does not show the darts and Dunk the Zingoz shows only the ball. There is no way to go to the newspaper or anything so the only solution is to log out and back in again.

I am tired of have to do all these extra steps to do things. Also why can't I log out when I'm in my room? There's another case when I have to go back to the newspaper and then log out.

All these things are getting very frustrating and I don't understand why some of them have not been fixed long ago. They did not used to be this way when I first started playing Webkinz.
marnabear is online now Female
Closed

Tags
dunk the zingoz, ganz, glitch, quick draw, today's activities, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, webkinz, wheel of wow, wheel of yum, wishing well, wishing well 2