Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 03:06 PM   #231
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: *Most Webkinz World Features Must be Loaded Twice, especially KinzPost

These problems have been occuring for months and I don't know why they can't be fixed. It is especially bad when something won't load the first time and there is no way to x out of the activity and the only thing you can do is log out, log back in, wait for your pets to load, and try again. Whatever it is usually works that time and on all other accounts until the next day, when the whole thing starts again.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2010, 09:38 AM   #232

PerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud of

Default obsession with WW...

look at kinzpost its obsessed with advertising WW its saying "WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..." nonstop

Click the image to open in full size.
PerceusSOZ is offline Male
Old 01-22-2010, 09:41 AM   #233
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: obsession with WW...

I have gotten that so many times...have to just go to another spot in WW and try again it should clear up....boy are they bragging or what..LOL
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 09:44 AM   #234

PerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud of

Default Re: obsession with WW...

nah i know how to fix it just this was the latest in my kinzpost glitches and i decided to post it
PerceusSOZ is offline Male
Old 01-23-2010, 09:27 AM   #235
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Default Re: *Most Webkinz World Features Must be Loaded Twice, especially KinzPost

This will happen a lot but try this it works for me.

go to kinz post
go to the code shop
go back to kinz post
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 07:51 PM   #236
luv14webkinz

Default quick draws have NEVER worked.

hey guys! i got a new account in the beginning of January and whenever the quick draws come up, i can't enter. it just locks out. but now that they are doing better stuff, i think i want it fixed now! because i just thought that it never really mattered. any advice? thanks!
Old 01-26-2010, 06:54 PM   #237
. Fun In The Sun! .
Gifted

MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: quick draws have NEVER worked.

View Post Originally Posted by luv14webkinz
hey guys! i got a new account in the beginning of January and whenever the quick draws come up, i can't enter. it just locks out. but now that they are doing better stuff, i think i want it fixed now! because i just thought that it never really mattered. any advice? thanks!
Did you try leaving to the kinz post or code shop? That happens to me a lot but it usually fixes if you leave then go back. Hope this helps
MyPersian is offline Female
Old 01-26-2010, 06:59 PM   #238
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: quick draws have NEVER worked.

View Post Originally Posted by MyPersian
Did you try leaving to the kinz post or code shop? That happens to me a lot but it usually fixes if you leave then go back. Hope this helps
Yes, your suggestion works, but the whole point of this thread is that you should not have to do this for quick draw to work. It should work the first time just the way kinzpost and other things should.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-27-2010, 12:46 PM   #239
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Yes this also seems to be happening to me, it is really annoying i just hope they do not put kinz post under matnence again for this.....☹
labsrock is offline Female
Old 01-27-2010, 01:38 PM   #240
Wiggy1214
Gift Guru

Wiggy1214 is a jewel in the roughWiggy1214 is a jewel in the rough

I sent a kinzpost from one account to another account but it hasn't showed up yet. The items are gone from the first accounts dock. Has this happened to anyone else?
Wiggy1214 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dunk the zingoz, ganz, glitch, quick draw, today's activities, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, webkinz, wheel of wow, wheel of yum, wishing well, wishing well 2