Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 04:05 PM   #211
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Endless blue screens

I have been getting this too but only when I leave My Room. Usually I can just pick the same area a second time and it lets me go there. Annoying but a bit faster than going somewhere else and then back to where you really want to go...
DragonsFly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2010, 05:33 PM   #212

mizfit is just really nicemizfit is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
Moving to any section of the site is giving me constant blue screens. I can get past most by selecting something else and then going back to where I was, but the clubhouse one will not go away unless you log out and back in. I am so frustrated today. I'm about ready to quit this hobby if they don't start fixing some of these issues.
I certainly understand your frustration. On the one hand I am so appreciative of all the work that Ganz does for us. I can't begin to imagine all the headaches they have to deal with on a regular basis to keep things running.

On the other hand, it is so frustrating to have constant issues trying to do something as simple as navigate the site! I, too, have the blue screens. I am constantly having to 'backtrack' by going somewhere else and then back to where I originally wanted to go.

I am having difficulties loading almost every aspect of the site, from going to my room, to the Curio Shop, Daily Activities, and, as mentioned in another thread, the horrendous Fairy Falls and Quizzy's. Today I could not get the Clubhouse nor the Park to load at all. Sigh...

I am sorry that I do not have a fix for you. I can only share that I am having similar issues. You can take some comfort from the fact that you are not alone. Misery loves company as they say...

With any amount of luck, these issues will be taken care of soon!

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
You are right, it's blue screen after blue screen. It is WW not our computers or cache. This is something from the past month or so. It seems I can never load any new page the first time but rather have to go somewhere else and back to where I want to be again. Is this minor? Depends on how many times you have to do it and for how long. Right now it feels at least medium if not critical.
I agree... it is not our computers or needing to clear our cache. It frustrates me when people automatically issue that as an answer to everything. This has gone way beyond clearing the cache!

Last edited by mizfit; 01-07-2010 at 05:33 PM..
Old 01-07-2010, 05:52 PM   #213
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Yeah I knew there wasn't a fix, I was more venting than anything. I constantly clear my cache and keep up to date on all flash and browser updates. I know it is on Ganz end, I just wish instead of adding more and more features they would fix the stuff they have broken already.

Thanks for sharing your pain though.
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 05:55 PM   #214

mizfit is just really nicemizfit is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
Yeah I knew there wasn't a fix, I was more venting than anything. I constantly clear my cache and keep up to date on all flash and browser updates. I know it is on Ganz end, I just wish instead of adding more and more features they would fix the stuff they have broken already.

Thanks for sharing your pain though.
Amen to that!
Old 01-07-2010, 07:28 PM   #215
Diabetes Awareness

natetaylor is on a distinguished road

Default KinzPost Freezes Glich

The KinzPost freezes and you have to log out to unfreeze it. I was sending a gift.
Account Type: Regular
Time Zone: US
Attached Images
File Type: pngKinzPostGlich.png (91.1 KB, 3 views)
natetaylor is offline Male
Old 01-08-2010, 07:57 AM   #216
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: *Most Webkinz World Features Must be Loaded Twice, especially KinzPost

Ugh...the curse of the blinking yellow buttons! If you have something to say to me, you could at least use English instead of flashing at me! But really, this is getting too consistent for me. I must say I am disappointed that in their latest update, NONE of the glitches (at least for me) were solved. Today I will not have been able to do Fairy Falls successfully for 2 months, and I am tired of clicking and clicking and clicking in order to perform a simple action such as sending a letter. Another thing I get often is the blue screen, and it has spread everywhere. When I go to my room, the loading chair will freeze at "0 percent" and I will have to log out. When I go to the Clubhouse, I always get the blue screen and have to go somewhere else and come back...and so on. The only thing that does not have to be loaded twice for me is the arcade.

At first I was grateful for the update, but now I realize it was spent unwisely. The TA game is fairly dull, and the new Zum furniture is nice, but not everyone has a Zum! (Although I have a Zum on me and my sister's joint account, I still don't think it's fair for others) Ganz needs to have another look at their priorities. For most people, they don't have the patience that I do, and one new game isn't going to keep them coming back to WW. If many are forced to log out every time they want to search in Fairy Falls, then well...WW is going to lose some members, and that's the truth. I enjoy WW as much as the next person, but it really becomes irritating.
Old 01-09-2010, 04:49 PM   #217
as here and is a

snowball21800 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: *Most Webkinz World Features Must be Loaded Twice, especially KinzPost

sometimes when i am doing hourly activities i have to click the x and go to a diferent place and then go back.it can get kinda anoying after a while.
snowball21800 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2010, 03:51 PM   #218
soccerkinz is on a distinguished road

I have this problem with the daily activities....especially the Wishing Well. I always have to load this twice!
Old 01-12-2010, 07:01 AM   #219
sara9894

sara9894 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by soccerkinz
I have this problem with the daily activities....especially the Wishing Well. I always have to load this twice!
Same here. On every account. It's been like that for quite some time now.
sara9894 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2010, 04:08 PM   #220
oah! I'mma
aerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Dunk the Zingoz Glitch

Click the image to open in full size.

This is what I got, when I clicked to play on the Daily Events Page.

Anyone know what's wrong?
aerobunni is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dunk the zingoz, ganz, glitch, quick draw, today's activities, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, webkinz, wheel of wow, wheel of yum, wishing well, wishing well 2