Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2009, 11:32 PM   #201
Look ma I'm a
Webkinz :)

Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!

Default Re: Kinzpost again!!!

Hmm I don't know what to recommend but I hope you get it fixed soon
Alohapanda is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2009, 11:47 PM   #202
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

What do you mean again? It has not been working right for a long time and still is not fixed. You need to go to something else such as the newspaper or daily activities and then try again.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 11:49 PM   #203
owza! I'm on

chevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of light

This is happening with me too! I'm contacting ganz right next morning!
Old 12-21-2009, 12:56 PM   #204
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
What do you mean again? It has not been working right for a long time and still is not fixed. You need to go to something else such as the newspaper or daily activities and then try again.
I'm aware there has been problems with this for a long time. But in the past it was not on every account. I would use my Asian or European accounts if the American account acted up. Also, as you said, I would go to newspaper or daily activities and try again and it usually works. This time I tried that mutltiple times with no success.

A quick update. It cleared up yesterday for a short time but is back to not working. Again, I went to newspaper and back in and this time had success. That is if you consider reloading 21 times a success! (Three loaded after 6-10 tries but one was 20 and the other 21.)

Anyway, thanks for including that tip for those who haven't seen it yet.
mulberry59 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 05:01 AM   #205
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: *Most Webkinz World Features Must be Loaded Twice, especially KinzPost

View Post Originally Posted by TopQuark67
Does anybody REALLY believe that these problems are being fixed? We all see them, tech support surely knows how widespread the issues are, yet nothing is done. In the meantime, they've rolled out yet another NEW feature today (music videos).
THEY JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT OUR PROBLEMS
I agree. They are trying so hard to make money they are forgetting the customer service. It seems as if there are a lot of new technicians there now all trying to top each other with new additions and no one wants to deal with the older issues. I entered my "suggestion" that they fix all the existing problems with Dunk the Zingoz, Quizzy's Blast, Quick Draw, Trivia Darts etc. Not to mention glitches with the Charm Forest and Kinz Post etc. etc. etc. BEFORE adding new features. Not surprisingly, my comment hasn't shown up in that comments section. LoL!

I just read on Webkinz Newz that the Friday Feedback Question of the Week was, What kind of Arcade games would you like to see?

They even preface the question with; "While we’ve got plenty more great ideas for games in the future, though, we want to hear from you."

They then say "We're excited to hear your thoughts..." And they end it by saying, "Let your voice be heard by commenting now!"

I entered my "suggestion" that they fix all the existing problems with Dunk the Zingoz, Quizzy's Blast, Quick Draw, Trivia Darts etc. Not to mention glitches with the Charm Forest and Kinz Post etc. etc. etc. BEFORE adding new features. Not surprisingly, my comment hasn't shown up. Guess they are just "hearing" what they want to hear.
mulberry59 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2009, 02:47 PM   #206
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: *Most Webkinz World Features Must be Loaded Twice, especially KinzPost

It is beginning to be UNBEARABLE !!

I have to load almost everything twice !! Sometimes 3-5 times !!
Everytime on every account.

It makes doing the dailies take sooooo long.
There are days when we just skip all the kids accounts because it makes playing work instead of fun.

Last edited by funkyc63; 12-31-2009 at 02:51 PM..
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2009, 02:50 PM   #207
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by mulberry59
I agree. They are trying so hard to make money they are forgetting the customer service. It seems as if there are a lot of new technicians there now all trying to top each other with new additions and no one wants to deal with the older issues. I entered my "suggestion" that they fix all the existing problems with Dunk the Zingoz, Quizzy's Blast, Quick Draw, Trivia Darts etc. Not to mention glitches with the Charm Forest and Kinz Post etc. etc. etc. BEFORE adding new features. Not surprisingly, my comment hasn't shown up in that comments section. LoL!

I just read on Webkinz Newz that the Friday Feedback Question of the Week was, What kind of Arcade games would you like to see?

They even preface the question with; "While we’ve got plenty more great ideas for games in the future, though, we want to hear from you."

They then say "We're excited to hear your thoughts..." And they end it by saying, "Let your voice be heard by commenting now!"

I entered my "suggestion" that they fix all the existing problems with Dunk the Zingoz, Quizzy's Blast, Quick Draw, Trivia Darts etc. Not to mention glitches with the Charm Forest and Kinz Post etc. etc. etc. BEFORE adding new features. Not surprisingly, my comment hasn't shown up. Guess they are just "hearing" what they want to hear.
I agree with you completely !!

GANZ: Fix what you have before you add more to the mess and cause more headaches !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 03:50 PM   #208
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Default Endless blue screens

Moving to any section of the site is giving me constant blue screens. I can get past most by selecting something else and then going back to where I was, but the clubhouse one will not go away unless you log out and back in. I am so frustrated today. I'm about ready to quit this hobby if they don't start fixing some of these issues.
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 03:53 PM   #209
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Endless blue screens

What I do to avoid the blue screen in the Clubhouse is to turn on my KinzChat phone before I go there.

I think to avoid the rest of the screens, you should try clearing your cache, or just running WW on your internet browser alone. Sometimes other sites open can mess up your connection.
katiepup is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 04:00 PM   #210
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

Default Re: Endless blue screens

You are right, it's blue screen after blue screen. It is WW not our computers or cache. This is something from the past month or so. It seems I can never load any new page the first time but rather have to go somewhere else and back to where I want to be again. Is this minor? Depends on how many times you have to do it and for how long. Right now it feels at least medium if not critical.
lamb is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dunk the zingoz, ganz, glitch, quick draw, today's activities, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, webkinz, wheel of wow, wheel of yum, wishing well, wishing well 2