Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2009, 04:11 PM   #181
mirandaxoxo

Default Re: Can't do Quick draws

Oh, that's so weird! I don't know what to tell you. I'm sorry!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2009, 04:14 PM   #182
Jeffree Star<3
Webkinz :)

hunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to all

I'm having the smae issue. Just nothing happens. ><
GLITCH.
What else is new?
I'm getting really annoyed that nothing works!
hunk109 is offline Male
Old 12-12-2009, 04:16 PM   #183
Alyssa

alyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by hunk109
I'm having the smae issue. Just nothing happens. ><
GLITCH.
What else is new?
I'm getting really annoyed that nothing works!
It happend the other day to me too. I wasn't on WI to do a glitch report though.
alyssa338 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 04:54 PM   #184

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Mine does that every day on my first attempt on my first account. I go back to the newspaper then back to daily activities and the second time it loads fully. Have you tried going back?
Margo is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 05:01 PM   #185

tink my doxen is a jewel in the roughtink my doxen is a jewel in the rough

I don't go on WW much often, but its working today. Did you log in and then out and in again?
tink my doxen is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 11:00 PM   #186
Gifted
NewfieFan is on a distinguished road

Default No Webkinz Quick Draws!

This has been happening for quite some time now (months) but I cannot do the Quick Draws when they show up in the hourly activities. I click on it and the background goes a little dark (like it usually does when the Quick Draw scratch tab is about to show up) but no Quick Draw shows up. This happens EVERY time there is a Quick Draw! Webkinz World does not freeze for me but the activities page does. All I have to do is click on the Things to Do tab and go somewhere else.

I have a US Deluxe acct. I do not know which server I am on.

Tonight (just out of curiosity) I tried a Quick Draw on my other account (which I hardly use) and the Quick Draw worked just fine! The other acct is US time zone as well but is not Deluxe!

Sorry if this has been posted. I went through the glitches and didn't see this one there!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 12-13-2009 at 12:47 PM.. Reason: uodating title prefix
Old 12-12-2009, 11:06 PM   #187
wikwoo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: No Webkinz Quick Draws!

Quick draws do the same thing for me, but if I go somewhere else, like the Curio shop, and then go back and do the draw again it will work. Have you tried that already ?
wikwoo is offline Female
Old 12-13-2009, 12:46 PM   #188
Gifted
NewfieFan is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by wikwoo
Quick draws do the same thing for me, but if I go somewhere else, like the Curio shop, and then go back and do the draw again it will work. Have you tried that already ?
No, I've never thought of doing that! I usually give up after I try once. Thanks for the tip!
Old 12-13-2009, 12:48 PM   #189
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

This is exactly how you remedy this glitch. A couple of others you actually have to log out to get them to activate, this one you duck out of the game, go to another place and then come back and it works Not a major glitch
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-13-2009, 08:10 PM   #190
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
This is exactly how you remedy this glitch. A couple of others you actually have to log out to get them to activate, this one you duck out of the game, go to another place and then come back and it works Not a major glitch
But it's still a glitch.

Last edited by marnabear; 12-13-2009 at 08:13 PM..
marnabear is online now Female
Closed

Tags
dunk the zingoz, ganz, glitch, quick draw, today's activities, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, webkinz, wheel of wow, wheel of yum, wishing well, wishing well 2