Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2009, 04:28 PM   #161
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Default Re: Quizzy Blast Glitch

happens to me too, log in and back out, it should fix it's self
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2009, 05:11 PM   #162
Seatrout
Webkinz :)

StyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Quizzy Blast Glitch

I've seen this! Also wacky bingoz..........the screen will go blue and the ball is all there is.
StyleQueenCara is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 08:11 PM   #163
Seatrout

StyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to behold

Default Quizzy's trivia blast glitch

This evening when I logged on to Webkinz world, I went to play Quizzy's trivia blast. It occured there is a glitch because as you can see in the picture there is nothing to hit the target with! Also, the game became stuck and it froze up. I had to log out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgquizzies.jpg (92.1 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by StyleQueenCara; 11-16-2009 at 08:19 PM..
StyleQueenCara is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 09:59 PM   #164

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Default Re: Quizzy's trivia blast glitch

I have the same problem on accounts, the darts float high and to the left...
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 10:05 PM   #165
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Mine has been like that for a long time, I just don't bother doing it - it was never one of my favourite things!
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 10:22 PM   #166
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

That has been happening for some time and it has been reported here. You have to log out and back in in order to play, and the payoff sometimes just is not worth it.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 02:34 AM   #167
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Default Loading of Today's Activities

Since the last WW updates, the latest (little) glitch for me is having to load the Today's Activities page twice, the first time around I only get a blue screen. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 02:51 AM   #168
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: Loading of Today's Activities

Yes this has happens to me a lot lately. I used to have this problem only with the Jelly Bean challenge, but now its happening regularly with other activities.

I would rather go back to the Jelly Bean challenge problem. At least at that time it was the only one locking me out.

Last edited by mulberry59; 11-18-2009 at 02:53 AM.. Reason: removed specific names of other activities per recent post on subject
mulberry59 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 11:29 AM   #169
Lil Kinz

TopQuark67 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: *Most Webkinz World Features Must be Loaded Twice, especially KinzPost

Does anybody REALLY believe that these problems are being fixed? We all see them, tech support surely knows how widespread the issues are, yet nothing is done. In the meantime, they've rolled out yet another NEW feature today (music videos).
THEY JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT OUR PROBLEMS
Old 12-05-2009, 05:38 AM   #170
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: *Most Webkinz World Features Must be Loaded Twice, especially KinzPost

i am having to load the newspaper twice, the dialies twice, the park twice (but i have to log out) and i am starting to have to load arte twice, and to log out i have to go on the newspaper from my room but then i have to load that twice................. to log out once....................

it seems to be spreading..................... to almost each click. anyone esle??????????
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dunk the zingoz, ganz, glitch, quick draw, today's activities, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, webkinz, wheel of wow, wheel of yum, wishing well, wishing well 2