Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 05:16 AM   #141
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: have to load most things twice now

wow marnabear, that is a big one....................... i think with me if i miss the box just a little bit it wont take it............ is that what you mean? you casnt be off at all............. its real precise................ or is it that it wont take it at all even when you put it in the middle of te area?????????????????????? tere is so muh of this ............... thank you for reporting this
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2009, 07:12 PM   #142

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

Default Re: Kinzstyle shop not working!!??

mine does that alot
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 05:49 PM   #143
lena106

Clover'sgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default blast and dunk glitches

Is anyone else having problems with the hourly games? Dunk the Zingoz is mostly blank and Quizzy's blast has no dart. Also, when I encounter this problem, I am forced to log off, as there is no way to exit without playing. Is this common, and are their solutions?:cdee:
Clover'sgirl is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 05:55 PM   #144
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

Default Re: blast and dunk glitches

Hi there! Yes, I have had this happen a few times as well. Unfortunately, I think it's just one of many glitches in WW. You are definitely not alone! It's the same for me too in that I have to close out and re-log in for it to work right. Hope this helps!!!

Oh, also, you could call Ganz and let them know...not that it will get fixed, but if enough people call they may look at it.
yazkitty is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 07:06 PM   #145
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: blast and dunk glitches

Yes, this is a known problem along with a bunch of similar ones noted on this thread
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ce-now-565639/

Once in a while you can avoid logging out to play the games. If there is an ad to the side that keeps you inside WW click on the ad, then go to the daily activities and try again. Examples of ads are one for the academy or one for the game of the day. Unfortunately the ad there often is just a video or it takes you to another website. Then you need to log out and back in again. I hate that because I do have a lot of pets and every time I log in it takes a while for my pets to load.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 12:53 PM   #146
e Are Golden

div0716 is just really nicediv0716 is just really nice

Thumbs down dunk the zingoz glitch- happens frequently!

I tried to play dunk the zingoz today, but instead, i got this pic, and when i tried to finish, i had to log out completely! please respond if this has happened to you also!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz glitch two.jpg (79.9 KB, 4 views)
Old 11-07-2009, 12:55 PM   #147
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: dunk the zingoz glitch- happens frequently!

I got that, too. I played anyway.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 03:59 PM   #148
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: dunk the zingoz glitch- happens frequently!

This has been reported on several different threads here. You are not alone. I just log out and back in and it works. If there is an ad on the side that keeps me in WW I do that instead and usually then can go back to dunk the zingoz and it works. There are a whole list of things that do not work the first time you try them.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:01 PM   #149
nmbrando is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Trivia Blast freezes

Sorry to post twice in one day, but I also realized that I have not gotten the Trivia Blast to work for the past several weeks. Everytime I open it, it freezes my account and I have to start all over again. I have stopped opening it and thought that I would try again today, but still had the same problem. Hopefully Ganz can fix it soon.
nmbrando is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 11:36 PM   #150
marnabear

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Trivia Blast freezes

This is something that has been reported already. You have to log out and back in again to get it to work. Not good if you have a lot of pets to load. This is one I hope they fix soon, too. Some of the others you just have to try again and they work without having to log off.
Closed

Tags
dunk the zingoz, ganz, glitch, quick draw, today's activities, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, webkinz, wheel of wow, wheel of yum, wishing well, wishing well 2