Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 01:44 AM   #121
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: have to load most things twice now

Same here. In some instances the Magical Forest won't load period. Have to log out and try again. It's affecting our rooms. everything.
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 01:46 AM   #122
Im Done 'Wif
Webkinz :)

Princess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud of

With pretty much all of my accounts I have to reload the clubhouse twice in a row, same goes for Employment Office, and the Tournament Arena, but what's the worst is the Kinzpost area! Sometimes it takes me up to 5 tries just to get 1 thing sent because the screen always goes blue!
I hope Ganz eventually will take the time to fix all these glitches!
Princess_Starr. is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 03:37 AM   #123
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

maybe im pessimistic but i rather dont think they will fix much....................... except the good glitches, they get to those in half a nano second
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 10:38 PM   #124
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have complained about this, too. But just a suggestion that might help you not have to log out some of the time. If there is an ad on the side that will take you somewhere else in WW such as the ad for the game of the day, click on it and you can then go and try your activity again. It's often a pain for me to have to log out and back in just to play dunk the zingoz because I have enough pets that it takes a while for them to load.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-21-2009, 02:58 AM   #125
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

thank you for that suggestion, i had figured that out a few weeks ago too! the thing i cant figure out is why the :x: always works to logg off, or the x on tiop when nothing else will.......... you would think at least with these glitchy areas theynever fix, youd think at least theyd giver a clickable ad, like for quizzys blast. you have to totally log out on that one. its not worth the 30 kc, at most................................ i try to go to other places too, and come back if i have to log out i just dont even bother anymore thats when it gets to not be fun to be in ww
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 10-21-2009, 05:07 PM   #126
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

This has been going on for more than three weeks I think. And I want to add that sometimes when I load my map to jump, nothing happens when I click on a room. I have to close and open the map again to get it to work.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:40 AM   #127
i wish i was a

MARMABEAR, ME TOO................... there are so many of these re-loads lately that i forgot about that one.............. rep for you for bringing it up and adding to the number of re-loads we are reporting
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 10-22-2009, 10:12 AM   #128
marnabear

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
MARMABEAR, ME TOO................... there are so many of these re-loads lately that i forgot about that one.............. rep for you for bringing it up and adding to the number of re-loads we are reporting
Thanks for the rep and I am glad to know I'm not the only one that has a problem with the map. It's not that I'm wishing it on someone else, but if more are having the problem it might get fixed sometime.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:19 AM   #129

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

I've had that problem for over a month now. I can never do anything on the first try. I always have to log out then back in to do anything such as: quick draws, jellybean challenge, wheel of wow, bingoz, wishing well, balloon dartz, well practically everything. If there is an alternative to logging out, I take that. (An ad that directs you elsewhere in WW.)

This started with me when they added the rain to the outside yard. Frustrating yes, I only have one account and it drives me crazy , I can't imagine how it would be to have multiple accounts.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 10-22-2009, 11:59 AM   #130
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

In a twisted way, it's comforting to see others writing in about this. For the longest time, I thought it was just me and/or my computer (it's not the fastest).

Adding to this list is the game Hungry Hog. Usually the first time I load it I get the pig with a speech bubble that says "Pig Out", so I have to reload to where I can get the "PLAY" button.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dunk the zingoz, ganz, glitch, quick draw, today's activities, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, webkinz, wheel of wow, wheel of yum, wishing well, wishing well 2