Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 08:10 PM   #111
I'm a veggie-lovin'
Webkinz :)

mouszkinz is a jewel in the roughmouszkinz is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Kinzpost glitch

I've never seen that before. :/ Try what ScorpioMom said and good luck.
mouszkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 08:14 PM   #112
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Kinzpost glitch

I get that too and just go somewhere else. This has been reported before but thanks for doing it again. It is too annoying to have so many things that do not work the first time the way they should.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 10-15-2009, 05:02 PM   #113

mjmakaha has a spectacular aura aboutmjmakaha has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Dunk the Zingoz has left the building

hey that happened to me excpet i got 2 balls
Old 10-16-2009, 01:14 AM   #114
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Kinzpost code gibberish

View Post Originally Posted by Sleeping Awake
Hello everyone!

I have a few glitches I'll report. I have what I'm sure is THE buggiest, least functional account on Webkinz. My last big glitch was in the Academy when I had 3 more classes to go until I finished Level 10, but when I signed in last week it now says I have sixty classes to go. Every week, it's something else

Glitch, deluxe account: When pulling up the Kinzpost screen, I will often get this. Sometimes signing back in corrects it

Click the image to open in full size.
Normally I try to tech things then maybe have a comment or two but I can't resist playing 'one up plus' here for just a bit -- you can get IN to your account? It took me 45 minutes on a new computer {not brand new but new} to just get IN to my account a bit back tonight when I went in to use it to see if I could duplicate a coupon/wshop {halloween items} issue someone reported. Unfortunately I CAN reproduce it, which doesn't mean they'll fix the problems but there it is {and reason I was trying to get in to american account at all this time of night, which was open until just a couple minutes ago}. I have on this glitch thread where I have put in over 3 boxes of VTC with a bunch of screen shots and information and everything as well as others putting in enough packs to be 1, 2 or more boxes only to find out that when one of them finally got through they were told they had to put in more, a whole box, then email pictures {already had plenty, and no use of customer being made to waste yet another box either} but still have heard nothing back. There are days when things say they've been done, when I know for a fact they haven't, where I get sap glop over and over for weeks at a time even though multiple iitems bought for those areas, dumb dog {doug} stealing gems and not counting ones I do have, arte giving junk plus losing gems, items getting stuck when they don't 'poof' off the account never to be seen again {some priceless, those hurt the worst of course but all of them should still be on there}, and the dock locking up my account no matter how little I have in it.

Now, back to tech stuff: the post problem is just more or less recent, just go to another section on ww then back and it should be okay, unless it's the problem where you send but the other account {both are mine} doesn't get but 2 of the 3 items, two times in a row -- the trading card prize racer car and sketched window just went poof, but the other items didn't so not mail problem, overall as in they got some of the post sent, go figure {I can't and I used to be computer tech for living}. The academy I've been trying to figure out just what glitches {problemS} it is having, since mine seem to change daily; I got a congrats for finishing level when the pets were all at 3-10, and the classes aren't less than full because no pet has gotten to 10 which is where it takes off classes for the others anyway. I got a congrats for finishing level when some of the other pets got to 4-20. Still can't even pin it down enough to figure out WHAT to report, exactly or in general. None of the other accounts are up high enough, not just yet, for me to double check {well more than that, because it happened through 25 pets}. I would call about that; writing never does any good at all, never has, and so far with me trying to get call back hasn't worked either but I'm still at it. They owe you the classes back, it's that simple; you are out time and kc getting that high up. They know that some accounts had things reset to base {level 0 or 1 at arte, in academy, etcetera} so it's more saying it until they fix it, right.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 04:55 PM   #115

BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!

Smile Re: Kinzpost code gibberish

That happened to me A LOT! I just go to a different place and then go back to the kinzpost thing and its gone!
BlueKat567 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 05:49 PM   #116

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Re: Kinzpost code gibberish

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
Normally I try to tech things then maybe have a comment or two but I can't resist playing 'one up plus' here for just a bit -- you can get IN to your account? It took me 45 minutes on a new computer {not brand new but new} to just get IN to my account a bit back tonight when I went in to use it to see if I could duplicate a coupon/wshop {halloween items} issue someone reported. Unfortunately I CAN reproduce it, which doesn't mean they'll fix the problems but there it is {and reason I was trying to get in to american account at all this time of night, which was open until just a couple minutes ago}. I have on this glitch thread where I have put in over 3 boxes of VTC with a bunch of screen shots and information and everything as well as others putting in enough packs to be 1, 2 or more boxes only to find out that when one of them finally got through they were told they had to put in more, a whole box, then email pictures {already had plenty, and no use of customer being made to waste yet another box either} but still have heard nothing back. There are days when things say they've been done, when I know for a fact they haven't, where I get sap glop over and over for weeks at a time even though multiple iitems bought for those areas, dumb dog {doug} stealing gems and not counting ones I do have, arte giving junk plus losing gems, items getting stuck when they don't 'poof' off the account never to be seen again {some priceless, those hurt the worst of course but all of them should still be on there}, and the dock locking up my account no matter how little I have in it.

Now, back to tech stuff: the post problem is just more or less recent, just go to another section on ww then back and it should be okay, unless it's the problem where you send but the other account {both are mine} doesn't get but 2 of the 3 items, two times in a row -- the trading card prize racer car and sketched window just went poof, but the other items didn't so not mail problem, overall as in they got some of the post sent, go figure {I can't and I used to be computer tech for living}. The academy I've been trying to figure out just what glitches {problemS} it is having, since mine seem to change daily; I got a congrats for finishing level when the pets were all at 3-10, and the classes aren't less than full because no pet has gotten to 10 which is where it takes off classes for the others anyway. I got a congrats for finishing level when some of the other pets got to 4-20. Still can't even pin it down enough to figure out WHAT to report, exactly or in general. None of the other accounts are up high enough, not just yet, for me to double check {well more than that, because it happened through 25 pets}. I would call about that; writing never does any good at all, never has, and so far with me trying to get call back hasn't worked either but I'm still at it. They owe you the classes back, it's that simple; you are out time and kc getting that high up. They know that some accounts had things reset to base {level 0 or 1 at arte, in academy, etcetera} so it's more saying it until they fix it, right.
KeyLargo, I feel your pain and frustration. I have called Ganz umpteen times about the problems we're all experiencing and I get the usual pat little cookie-cutter answer from customer reps and supervisors alike ~

"Our computer technicians are aware of the problems, they are working to correct the problems, and no, I don't have a time frame as to when the problems will be corrected."

That's pretty much the end of those conversations.

I have emailed, snail mailed, COURIERED mail so that someone had to sign for it, followed up with more phone calls, and stuck to Ganz like glue on some issues that are REALLY ticking me off because I paid money to participate in the Woodland Wonders and I don't want to see my emerald, gold and silver keys go to waste (I have maxed all 3 out on 2 accounts and keep collecting keys but have no idea if I'll get the credit for them if or when the glitch is fixed). Nothing works to light a fire under Ganz's behind or to get some real answers. Short of flying to Woodbridge, Ontario (Ganz's Canadian corporate headquarters) and camping out in the reception area until SOMEONE has to deal with me, I'm at a loss as to what to do next.

There's no point to my ramble. No suggestions, nothing I can say to make anyone feel better about the glitches we're all experiencing. Just had to add my 2¢ to a thread that already states the obvious. Thanks for reading if you made it this far.
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 07:18 PM   #117
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Thanks to someone who suggested clicking on the ad on the side rather than logging out and back in. That takes me to another page where I can go to the activities and try again. The second time is a charm.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 10-16-2009, 07:22 PM   #118
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Instead of going to "dunk" first, go to your room, the arcade, Kinzville Academy...anywhere...and DO something.

Then go back to the activities page and click on "dunk".

This solution works for me.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:11 AM   #119
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default have to load most things twice now

for about three weeks i have had to load many things twice to make them work. i have four accounts and they all are deluxe.................

i must load the front page twice to sign in (have to press the F5 key to refresh) and i must load kinzpost, quick draws, wishing well2, etc....... twice anymore.

its tolerable to only have one of these, but to have to load almost everything twice is not much fun.

Last edited by BASMAT; 10-17-2009 at 12:16 AM..
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 01:39 AM   #120

ladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud of

Default Re: have to load most things twice now

We have similar problems on our accounts. Usually have to hit F5 to log in. Quick draws give a gray screen, Quizzy's Blast has no darts, Zingo Dunk has no ball or no zingo, kinzpost has a hole in the middle of the screen,bingo resets every time we play, etc. Sometimes we can go to another area & come back for another try. Sometimes there is nowhere to go so we have to log out. Also get the "there is no event at this time", when there should be an activity available. Sometimes it says an activity has been done when it has not. It is not much fun to log in several times to do an activity. We have 3 accounts, USA--1 deluxe, 2 regular. They are all glitchy.
ladywhitehorse is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dunk the zingoz, ganz, glitch, quick draw, today's activities, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, webkinz, wheel of wow, wheel of yum, wishing well, wishing well 2