Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 04:15 PM   #91
lgyh
Webkinz :)

gordan dan900 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: it takes too times too play wishing well 2

there is also something wrong with trivia blast lately. it makes me log out becuse it does not let me go back and there is no dart to finish
gordan dan900 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2009, 05:43 PM   #92
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

This happens with too many things. You have to try twice and with some of them like quizzie's blast you have to log out and back in to be able to play. I even sometimes have this problem with my map. I click on map and then on a room to jump there and nothing happens. I have to reload the map and try again.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 06:48 PM   #93
lgyh

it is strange
Old 10-13-2009, 07:49 PM   #94
I'm a veggie-lovin'

mouszkinz is a jewel in the roughmouszkinz is a jewel in the rough

That happens to me too. It's quite annoying, but
I wouldn't say major.
mouszkinz is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 10:00 PM   #95
lgyh

But it waste so much time

I SAY THAT Major
Old 10-13-2009, 10:15 PM   #96
here is Kia?

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

The have tons of glitches. But hey, I would too if I ran a huge website
That happens to me too btw.
Meg Ann is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 02:21 PM   #97
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

Default Kinzpost code gibberish

Hello everyone!

I have a few glitches I'll report. I have what I'm sure is THE buggiest, least functional account on Webkinz. My last big glitch was in the Academy when I had 3 more classes to go until I finished Level 10, but when I signed in last week it now says I have sixty classes to go. Every week, it's something else

Glitch, deluxe account: When pulling up the Kinzpost screen, I will often get this. Sometimes signing back in corrects it

Click the image to open in full size.
Sleeping Awake is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 02:23 PM   #98
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Kinzpost code gibberish

I get the kinzpost error alot! Proably 9 out of 10 times i need to send something i get it.
outinthesun2003 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 02:41 PM   #99
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

Default Dunk the Zingoz has left the building

I get this when I go to the Dunk the Zingoz game. I have had this for at least 5 months. I've written Ganz about it and was told they were aware of the problem. I can throw the balls when the screen is like this, they disappear into the vapor. I could throw 600 of them, as they don't hit anything and that's how the game is stuck. I just gave up trying to play. This also happens in the Guess the Jellybean game. If I try to go to either, I'll get the background screen and lock up. I have to "X" to get out of the site. This happens on all the accounts we have, Asian and US. I've wondered if it's something with my computer but all Flash and Java and that are up to date. I've tried with my virus stuff off, I've tried on two other computers and got the same.

Thanks for letting me post these. Hope to see you in the trading rooms
Baron and Nilla Bee :goo:

Click the image to open in full size.
Sleeping Awake is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 02:45 PM   #100
e all know you love

Webbykin56 is a jewel in the roughWebbykin56 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Dunk the Zingoz has left the building

It's happened to me on Dunk the zingoz too! I don't know what happened! I get like, 10 hits, and it goes on full speed no matter what! GRRR
Closed

Tags
dunk the zingoz, ganz, glitch, quick draw, today's activities, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, webkinz, wheel of wow, wheel of yum, wishing well, wishing well 2