Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 09:50 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default *Most Webkinz World Features Must be Loaded Twice, especially KinzPost

This Glitch has been verified and added to the Official Glitch Report: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/W..._Glitch_Report

I go to send a package on Kinz Post and it either:
A) works
B) flashes bright letters at me and I can't do anything except go someplace else in WW then come back to Kinzpost in order for it to work
or
C) Looks blank and I have to go someplace else in WW then come back to KinzPost in order to mail package

Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2009, 09:54 AM   #2
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 
Default Re: Kinz Post is Intermittent

This happens to me too! I wonder what is happening to KinzPost...

~Kylie
KC Connection is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 09:55 AM   #3
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

This has been happening for quite a while now-a lot less now than maybe two weeks ago..
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 06:04 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

gattshall6 will become famous soon enough

Happens to me too, but at least with your dock visable, you can GO somewhere else and then come back to Kinz Post.

This also happens to me with Dunk the Zingoz, where all that is visable is a mostly blank screen and the ball. You can throw them, but you can't see the target & never hit anything. You then have to log out and log back in OR, if you are lucky enough to get the WW advertising on the right side to take you somewhere else in WW & not just a video, that works too.

This also happens to me on Quizzy's Blast. Everything is on the screen, but no dart, so you have to log out & log back in. I wish they would keep your dock visable everywhere on WW. It would make these types of glitches much less bothersome.
gattshall6 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 06:19 PM   #5

gattshall6 will become famous soon enough

Default Today's Activities Quick Draw Glitch

Lately when I go to the Today's Activities and click on a Quick Draw, the Quick Draw won't pop up, the screen just darkens slightly. I have to go somewhere else in WW, come back & click on the Quick Draw arrow again & then it will pop up fine.:easter:
gattshall6 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 09:28 PM   #6
pokekid56

pokekid56 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Today's Activities Quick Draw Glitch

Right, i have TA problems sometimes but
the most trouble i have is with the Jelly
bean Challenge. The activity pops up
but there are no beans in the jar. so
i enter 0 and it says it's way off....
pokekid56 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 11:08 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by gattshall6
Lately when I go to the Today's Activities and click on a Quick Draw, the Quick Draw won't pop up, the screen just darkens slightly. I have to go somewhere else in WW, come back & click on the Quick Draw arrow again & then it will pop up fine.:easter:
That happens to me all of the time. It is very annoying.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 11:20 PM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

That happens to me, too. It's so annoying that so many of the things do not work the first time.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 02:14 AM   #9
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

I have this glitch 75% of the time i do a draw............... In fact, a lot of the hourlies do this, such as quizzies blast. Only with that one i hve to log out completely and come back in to make it work.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 11:28 AM   #10
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

Yeah! I found someone else that has the SAME problem that I do!! Same here...probably at least 75% of the time I click the quick draw in the activities, it darkens the screen and I can't get to the quick draw. Either that or it shows the quick draw with numbers already showing and there is nothing I can do with it unless I exit out, go to another page and then go back to the activities and try again. The blocks aren't all colored so I can't scratch them off but it shows I still have 4x to scratch, but it won't let me do anything. If I go to another screen and come back, then it works okay. It is ANNOYING.

This has been going on for at least months.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dunk the zingoz, ganz, glitch, quick draw, today's activities, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, webkinz, wheel of wow, wheel of yum, wishing well, wishing well 2