Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 02:38 PM   #31
Webkinz :)
bellagirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Stadium horror

Ohhh I feel so bad for you!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2008, 03:46 PM   #32
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

From what I've read on other posts, this happens to some people, either one garment is missing, or the pet is naked. The outfit your pet wears doesn't affect the score they get. Even though it's a "beauty" contest, what really determines how well your pet does is how far along they are at the Kinzville Academy. So sorry, it sounds like your pet would've looked cute!

Veronica reminds all Webbies to stay in school ! P.S. She's very fond of the rainbow Afro
wig, wooden clogs, and pink heart-shaped sunglasses!
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 03:54 PM   #33
ow! I have

Nissa is a jewel in the roughNissa is a jewel in the rough

Sorry that happened. I've seen some people saying that happened to them too. Hopefully the glitch will pass.
Nissa is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 04:08 PM   #34
Gifted

pianolover is just really nicepianolover is just really nice

Hey guys,

I've not heard anything about this glitch. But you know Ganz, glitches...
glitches...glitches.... I'm sorry it had to happen there, instead of just in your
house. I mean, it wouldn't have been that important had it happened there.
Anyway, just keep hanging in there, and pray that Ganz will get this glitch
corrected so, so, so soon!

Pianolover
pianolover is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 04:27 PM   #35
olf Shaped Bullet

beaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the rep
beaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the rep

sorry that has not happened to me.
beaglelover10 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 04:39 PM   #36
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by auntjenny7
From what I've read on other posts, this happens to some people, either one garment is missing, or the pet is naked. The outfit your pet wears doesn't affect the score they get. Even though it's a "beauty" contest, what really determines how well your pet does is how far along they are at the Kinzville Academy. So sorry, it sounds like your pet would've looked cute!

Veronica reminds all Webbies to stay in school ! P.S. She's very fond of the rainbow Afro
wig, wooden clogs, and pink heart-shaped sunglasses!
Great answer auntjenny7,

We also discovered some clothes that they wear don't show up on the catwalk. I believe the dresses and some skirts are not a good idea. Pants and shorts are good. And yes the Kinzville Academy classes give pets an advantage.
commodore is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 07:32 PM   #37

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Skirts and dresses never show up on our pets. Also I don't know how much training has to do with it. We have a pet Samarah who just reached level 8 on style and never does good in the pro beauty pageant and then on another account we have a pet wilcox who just reached level 5 on style and he won 2nd place in the pro beauty pageant. So she was about 9 days away from level 8 and he was just 2 or 3 days into level 5 on style when he won. There doesn't seem to be any ryme or reason to it?
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 03:08 AM   #38
miselitsaspets

miselitsaspets is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, that's what I heard (about the classes not really making a difference I mean). The highest any of mine are is 3 so it doesn't really matter anyway. Which I suppose is a good thing cause in a way it's sort of fair.
Congradulations Wilcox, by the way! Very cool.
That's a shame about the skirts and dresses. They're so darn cute! Wonder why the glitch on those items and why they never fixed them. Hmmmm. Very interesting.
miselitsaspets is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 05:51 AM   #39
Gifted
Miranda is just really niceMiranda is just really nice

That's sad! Especially since it was your first competition.

Try again though - you'll probably be fine next time.

This has happened to me too. Sometimes my pet shows up half dressed!
Old 10-07-2008, 09:15 AM   #40
Gift Trainee

Arbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, there are some clothes that disappear -- especially some skirts and dresses. Luckily, I read about it on other posts early on, so that hasn't happened (yet) to my RRRumple.

I did see another clothing glitch during the beauty contest, though. Almost as embarrassing. When I watched the contest a few times in a row, she came out a few times wearing clothes that we don't even own! I wonder where she borrowed them!

I wanted to see her compete against a different group of contestants each time, so I had to log out and back in between each viewing. It seemed like all the contestants were swapping clothes between rounds. It's funny to see, but it doesn't happen every time.

Also, when the beauty competitions were first starting, there were Googles winning the competitions; and that was back when all the Googles were having trouble keeping any clothes on, even in their rooms. So if clothes can change and/or fall off during the contest, that leads me to suspect (as a lot of others do) that it doesn't really matter what the pets wear.

I don't think it affected your score. Keep trying! Good luck!
Arbee is offline Female
Closed