Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 12:15 PM   #21
Auedemair
Webkinz :)
Auedemair is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Missing clothes on runway?

View Post Originally Posted by cbjhockey
Honestly I don't think the clothing matters at all.

Last week, I won the pro pageant. I was wearing the Lilac Sparkle Party Dress from the Kinzstyle shop (see my seal in my avatar). The dress did not show up so she walked down the runway in just her slippers, glasses, and hat! She won the pageant after walking the runway naked.

Same pet today took 7th place with all her clothes on (completely different outfit that included the WCare jacket, solar belt, and mohawk). Get this though, my DD watched the pageant from her account and my seal (we checked the user name) walked the runway there too only wearing an entirely different outfit including some items that I don't even own. And she got a different score on both screens (26 on mine and 13 on my daughter's)

I think the places are decided completely randomly behind the scenes.
are you sure it was YOUR pet and not just a different seal? don't forget, there are 5000 contestants there. congrats on the first place win though!!! what are your levels at the academy?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2008, 02:37 PM   #22

Iheartcarrots is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Missing clothes on runway?

View Post Originally Posted by MamaCarp
I agree with cb. My very first time entering a pet, she walked down the catwalk naked but for shoes and hat and was scored 3 nines! I died laughing. I placed only 7th in the contest though. I have managed only to place in the top 10 three times and can't seem to get past 10 points. There was an excellent thread last week on this topic. I can't remember the poster's name but she was very knowledgable. She explained how skirts and dresses never show up. That while you are watching the 5 contestants only your pet is wearing what it is supposed to be wearing that the other 4 are wearing random clothes selected by the computer, I guess. This accounts for the different clothes on your pet while watching from another account. Oh, the heading of that thread was something about a Toucan winning and how could that be since the toucans are a pretty new pet. Hope this helps.
That Is a good question. How is it possible for the Toucan to win? If scores go by the academy. Very Interesting.
Iheartcarrots is offline Male
Old 08-02-2008, 04:37 PM   #23
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Default Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... clothes on runway???

Everytime I enter a beauty pageant I'm always missing clothes on the run way!

Look! I scored a 12!

before the pageant.... in my room:

Click the image to open in full size.

On the runway....

Click the image to open in full size.

I'm in last place I always am. Everybody else's clothes show on the runway ( the ones that I see ). Does this happen to anyone else? I'm sooo frustrated!!
Livi is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 05:52 PM   #24
googlejo22
Lemon_Lime29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... clothes on runway???

i've never been able to watch the competition.
Lemon_Lime29 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 06:47 PM   #25
~John 3:16~
Gifted

cjjperk is just really nicecjjperk is just really nice

That happened to me with my himalayan's flowery dress. That made me so mad.

---------- cjjperk added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Lemon_Lime29
i've never been able to watch the competition.
Just set your computer to eastern zone.

Last edited by cjjperk; 08-02-2008 at 06:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-02-2008, 07:51 PM   #26
mich1333

mommyhenderson has a spectacular aura aboutmommyhenderson has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

I am in EST and my dress was missing on the runway.
If it makes you feel any better I am always last too!

I just don't get what I am doing wrong.
mommyhenderson is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 08:05 PM   #27
I♥Harry Potter
Gifted

kajika will become famous soon enough

You know, it happened to me too. I don't think dresses and skirts show up on the runway. My poor grey arabain keeps coming out undressed except for her shoes and hats etc. I don't think it really matters anyway. I have noticed that I hot a higher score on the runway than some of the webbies that actually placed. The little animation that plays is just for show. I think the winners are randomly chosen. Think about how many people enter - 5000 people enter and only 10 place. The odds are not good to win.
kajika is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 02:48 PM   #28
miselitsaspets

miselitsaspets is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Webkinz Stadium horror

Okay, so I finally entered my very first competition. I entered my first pet, a yorkie named Meli. I was so excited! Was is the key word here. I had gotten her all ready and she was wearing a purple cap, red shoes, glasses, and a purple dress AND THE DRESS DIDN'T SHOW UP!!!!! WHAT IS THAT ABOUT?!! I am so sad and depressed. I checked to see if maybe I had made a mistake so I went back to her room and sure enough she was wearing everything I had put on her. I can't believe it. She got a 12.

Has this ever happened to anyone? Argh!!

???
miselitsaspets is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 03:04 PM   #29
Leah A.K.A Pizza

angel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Stadium horror

aw man...i am sorry bout that. its just a glitch tho.
angel5112 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 08:59 PM   #30

webkinzrcool05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Webkinz Stadium horror

That totally happend to ME!!!! I put My Golden retriver emily a beautiful sparkely dress then i enterd her but the dress did mot show upWhat the heck!!!:gr:
webkinzrcool05 is offline Female
Closed