Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 08:21 PM   #81
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Too many Zum Costumes

Oh, silly me, thanks tarsky! Then I guess you will have to wait it out,
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2009, 08:07 AM   #82
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

I don't have this problem, but my Mom does. She contacted Ganz because she has two and didn't want to be seen as exploiting a glitch. They told her to stop trying to open the box, that it's a glitch, and they are working on fixing it. Clearing the cache doesn't help. I clear the cache on our computer fairly regularly and Mom says she still has the problem. My best advice is what they told Mom: Stop clicking on the box, otherwise you could be seen as exploiting a glitch and get your account terminated. In fact, you probably should contact Ganz and explain the situation to keep from getting your account terminated.
Gypsy is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 08:11 AM   #83
Webkinz :)
KymberLee is an unknown quantity at this point

yes, i have had the same thing i was like oh cool i got a zum outfit, but then when i logged in again, i was flipping through my zum pages, and saw a box that i missed and did not open it, it then logged me out and i logged back in and i found that zum outift again, so i had two of them, and i thought i have to find out where i put this zum outfit , i tried and tried to put it on my pet, i tried to put it in my dresser, or in another holder that holds stuff, i tried to put it in my room, on the floor, on the wall, and i even tried to put it on my zum, and in my zums room, i have not found where this item goes, its kinda frustrating cause i like a clean dock, and i cant clean out my dock i dont know where it goes, or how i can use it, so if anyone else knows i would like to know too, either way im having fun in webkinz world, so keep smilling and keep playing,
Old 12-07-2009, 03:24 PM   #84
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: *Giggly Zum Box and Prize (Zum Outfit) Problems

I also cannot get my zum outfit to work on my pet. This is a glitch that has been going on for a while. I do not know if it will ever get fixed. I am glad that another post is on it. Hope they can get it going.
tasah is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 07:11 PM   #85
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Zum Prize Help!

Hi there! So today I finnaly captured a picture of the last Giggly Zum and I got to open the gift box. I was so excited that I was finnaly going to get that outfit! Well, when I clicked on my gift box, a message came up and I was logged out of WW. I logged back in and noticed that there was a Zum Outfit in my dock, but when I tried to put it on my pet and a box came up saying "Your pet can't wear this!". I was detirmend to make it work so I logged out and back in. It still din't work so I went to Zumwhere to view my field guide. The box was still clickable and I figured that if I clicked on it again, maybe it would fix the glitch. And it didn't! It also gave me another one! I don't want to get in trouble and I want the outfit fixed. Please help me! What sould I do? Thanks!
Polkadot54 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 07:13 PM   #86
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Zum Prize Help!

Does the second outfit work. OR does it still give you the error message?
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 07:15 PM   #87
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

You are trying to put it on your pet and not a Zumbuddy right?
gamesareks is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 07:18 PM   #88
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Does the second outfit work. OR does it still give you the error message?
I don't know. The outfit won't even go into a storage unit! But everytime I try and put the outfit on a pet, I get the error message. Normal clothes work, but not the Zum Outfit...

View Post Originally Posted by gamesareks
You are trying to put it on your pet and not a Zumbuddy right?
I'm trying to put it on my Webkinz pet.
Maybe my pets don't want to wear it? Just Kidding! I think the item is glitched...
I don't have a Zumbuddy, though I wish I did have one.

Last edited by Polkadot54; 12-09-2009 at 07:18 PM..
Old 12-09-2009, 07:18 PM   #89
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

well as long at the outfit is in your dock they will not take it away.

I suggest to call Ganz customer service first thing in the morning. Here is the number

1-866-932-5469. Good Luck I hope everything works out for you.

Congrats on the Zum outfit btw.
gamesareks is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 07:23 PM   #90
You are Beautiful!

View Post Originally Posted by gamesareks
well as long at the outfit is in your dock they will not take it away.

I suggest to call Ganz customer service first thing in the morning. Here is the number

1-866-932-5469. Good Luck I hope everything works out for you.

Congrats on the Zum outfit btw.
Thank you! I'll try to call them, but I'm not old enough to so do you think I could put my mom on the phone and have her say "my daughter has permission to talk to you" and then I can tell them what's wrong? Thanks again!
Closed