Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 10:14 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

surferdude13 is a jewel in the roughsurferdude13 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: wooo hooo! best glitch ever!!!!!!! UPDATE PLEASE READ

Very cool! Wish that could happen to my Priceless items!
surferdude13 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2009, 01:16 AM   #72
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: wooo hooo! best glitch ever!!!!!!! UPDATE PLEASE READ

Somehow ended up with a couple of extras in my dock at one time or another..once I looged out and the accounts reset..no extras..Hope you get to outfit all you pets as Zummies..but, Ganz has a way of fixing those fun types of glitches rather quickly.
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 12-03-2009, 06:21 AM   #73
02Tweaker is on a distinguished road

Default Re: *Giggly Zum Box and Prize (Zum Outfit) Problems

I am also having the same problem. Everytime I click on the box I get the error message. When I log back in another Zum outfit has been added to my dock, but I can't do anything with it!
02Tweaker is offline Female
Old 12-03-2009, 02:53 PM   #74

mstoven has disabled reputation

Default Zum Outfits

I finally got my last Giggley Zum however when I clicked the Gift Box I got a message stating that I was being logged out of Webkinz.

I was very upset that I did not get my gift. I tried this several times and the same message.

Recently when going through the items in my dock, by the way I have over 1500 items in my dock, sell all of the extra food and cannot find a list of retired clothes to clean that up. I have an outdoor storage place and at least eight storage rooms that are full.

Any back to the question, I noticed that I have about 5 Zum Outfits. Every time I click on the present and get the above message, I also get another Zum Outfit.

They are located after coupons and before furniture. The problems, I try to put one on a pet and it tells me I cannot put this on my pet, cannot sell them, cannot put them in a dresser or wardrobe and cannot trade them.

Can anyone tell me what I do with these outfits? I now have seven and am sure I could get more if I continue clicking on the gift.

Thank you to anyone who can help.

Last edited by mstoven; 12-03-2009 at 02:56 PM..
mstoven is offline Female
Old 12-04-2009, 12:34 PM   #75
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!

well i can sell mine!!! I have recieved over a hundred of these outfits and have sold all but one. the glitch is still going on today so I am still getting outfits and selling them. I can't believe the flow of kinzcash here! I feel redeemed because it is my daughters account and she was the one who sold all her stuff to feed her sick pets when that low level thing was going on. I really like this glitch I am stocking up on mega stoves to sell later lol
Old 12-04-2009, 01:07 PM   #76

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by cheree31
well i can sell mine!!! I have recieved over a hundred of these outfits and have sold all but one. the glitch is still going on today so I am still getting outfits and selling them. I can't believe the flow of kinzcash here! I feel redeemed because it is my daughters account and she was the one who sold all her stuff to feed her sick pets when that low level thing was going on. I really like this glitch I am stocking up on mega stoves to sell later lol
I have several too, and will probably sell them. I wouldn't mind having a couple outfits, but certainly don't need 28 or whatever I am up to (I try everytime I am in the Zum area and get logged out each time -- with another outfit of course).

Why mega stoves?
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 10:41 AM   #77
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!

I talked to ganz on friday and they said when they fix the glitch you will only get to keep one outfit so sell sell sell before they disappear. I have sold about 200 of them lol. trying to buy everything in the themes in wshop so i have some of everything. I however keep one in my dock at all times just in case.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:47 PM   #78
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Too many Zum Costumes

I still can't open my gift box and get my prize from catching zumz...or can I??

After making several attempts to open my gift box in the catalog I gave up realizing it was not my browser or my pc or some other strange occurrence.

I logged back in to fin I had all of these Zum costumes! Not one of them can be worn however, so it isn't much of a prize. Anyone else getting this?

Click the image to open in full size.
Aeza is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 08:19 PM   #79
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Too many Zum Costumes

Hmm, this is most likely a glitch..

I know this phrase gets very wearing... "Try clearing your cache"

> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-after-534444/ <

Then log back in and try to open it again

If that doesn't work, I would call ganz, Good luck!
Old 12-06-2009, 08:20 PM   #80
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Too many Zum Costumes

This is a verified glitch. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon!
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed