Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 02:55 PM   #21
loveemwebkinz
Webkinz :)

Love'EmWebkinz is just really niceLove'EmWebkinz is just really nice

Question Problem With Giggly Zum Prize from Zumwhere

I haven't posted in a while so if this question has already been addressed I apologize. About a week ago my daughter finally unlocked her first zumwhere prize. She was so excited because she does it just about everyday and it has taken her forever to finally unlock a prize. She completed the giggly zum collection and was rewarded the zum costume so when she clicked on the box to open it, it logged her out of webkinz world. Well we thought nothing of it at the time. The next day she went on to play and she wanted to dress he pet in the new costume but it kept coming up saying that her pet couldn't wear it, she asked me to look at it but I was busy at the time and told her I would check on it later. Well I forgot and finally checked it 2 days later I couldn't figure out why it wasn't working either. Then after a little while I realized all of the pieces were in 1 box instead of seperate boxes the way it should have been, then I realized that it was listed as a coupon/coin. So I went and cleared all of the stuff that we are told to clear on our computers and went back in well it was still the same way, so I went into her zumwhere and noticed that the box was still showing as unopened so I clicked on it and it awarded her another zum costume so now she has 2 costumes but both of them show up under coupons/coins so neither are usable.

So has anybody else had this problem and do you know any way that it can be fixed my daughter is so upset that she can't wear her new outfit.

Thank you for reading and thanks in advance to anyone who answers.
Love'EmWebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2009, 02:58 PM   #22
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: *Zum Outfit Cannot be Worn

Love'EmWebkinz, you're not the only one experiencing this glitch.

I have merged your thread with the glitch report.
FIA is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 03:31 PM   #23
loveemwebkinz

Love'EmWebkinz is just really niceLove'EmWebkinz is just really nice

thanks Fia we will just patiently wait for this glitch to be fixed.
Love'EmWebkinz is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 07:08 PM   #24
nfsne

msbirdyskids21 is just really nicemsbirdyskids21 is just really nice

Default Giggly zum gift

Well I guess this is just not my week

Tonight I finished my Giggly Zums in Zumwhere. When I clicked on my gift to get my prize I was logged out.

But here is the strange part. The costume is in my dock, but it is with the coupons. When I tried to put it on my pet, it said this item can not be worn by your pet. I went to look at my Zumwhere guide and it showed that my gift had not been open WEIRD! SO I clicked on it again. And once again I was logged out. Now this time when I logged back in I have 2 of the costume, in the same place in my dock with my coupons, still can't be worn by my pet, and my Giggly Zum box still showns not being opened!

Last edited by msbirdyskids21; 12-02-2009 at 07:29 PM..
Old 11-13-2009, 07:57 PM   #25
oot Woot! I'm A

Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!

Default Re: Giggly zum gift

Try clearing your cache,to see if it will fix it.

~Perrypinkster
Perrypinkster is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 08:20 PM   #26
nfsne

msbirdyskids21 is just really nicemsbirdyskids21 is just really nice

Thanks! I feel a little better. Hopefully they will fix these glitches soon!
Old 11-14-2009, 03:02 AM   #27
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

This must be a glitch for the most recent owners of the outfit. I got mine awhile back and have had no problem putting it on all my pets. I just went back to it now, to see if it would get stuck on my dock, and again had no problem removing it from one pet and putting it on another. This included the standing pets as well as the four-legged.

Sorry this is happening. Hopefully they will fix it soon.
mulberry59 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 12:15 AM   #28

Kingwebkinz has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 
Default Giggly Zum gift box will not open!

I just found my last giggly zum and when i try to open the gift, I get logged out automatically! I logged back in and saw the outfit in my dock, but all the pieces were together and when i tried to put it on my pet, it would not go on it! I hope this gets fixed soon. I can not wait to try on my Zum outfit!
Kingwebkinz is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 03:38 PM   #29

bullfrogg is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: *Giggly Zum Box and Prize (Zum Outfit) Problems

I too have been bitten by giggly glitch, the outfit is in with my coupons. So now I guess I will admire it in my dock until ganz fixes it. Please fix soon it soon, I try to open it once a day and they are starting to pile up in my dock. Luckly the outfit only counts as one item. Thanks WI for helping us report this to Ganz and other webkinz members
bullfrogg is offline Male
Old 11-18-2009, 09:02 AM   #30
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: *Giggly Zum Box and Prize (Zum Outfit) Problems

I got the Zum outfit on my account quiet some time ago and my Snowperson is wearing it, recently my daughter got hers, but can not put it on any of her pets, yesterday the same thing happened to my granddaughter, she got hers, but can not get it on any pets....it says "oops your pet can not wear that" we have tried it on several different pets and the same thing. I emptied the cache and re-booted and it still won't work. This is frustrating enough for a grown-up, but for a 7 year old it is devastating! Sure hope they get it fixed soon.
Darlabell is offline Female
Closed