Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 09:10 AM   #1
Hooligan25
Webkinz :)
Hooli is on a distinguished road

Default *Giggly Zum Box and Prize (Zum Outfit) Problems

This Glitch has been verified and added to the Official Glitch Report: Webkinz World Glitch Report - Webkinz Insider Wiki

November 12th, 2009 - Glitch Report Updated.

After reading through the forums today, a lot of things going wrong. Glitch here error there.
My problem is that I collected all my giggling zums and everytime I click the box to open it. I get the dreaded OOPS! message. When I log back in I see that I do have a zum outfit but it is sitting with the coupons and you can't put it on. Any ideas on how to get my zum outfit out of the coupons and where it belongs so I can put it on my webbie?

Thanks
Hooli:cmunk:
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2009, 04:01 PM   #2
dcrock47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Donation Award 
Default Re: What the heck is going on????

View Post Originally Posted by Hooli
After reading through the forums today, a lot of things going wrong. Glitch here error there.
My problem is that I collected all my giggling zums and everytime I click the box to open it. I get the dreaded OOPS! message. When I log back in I see that I do have a zum outfit but it is sitting with the coupons and you can't put it on. Any ideas on how to get my zum outfit out of the coupons and where it belongs so I can put it on my webbie?

Thanks
Hooli:cmunk:
you have exactly the same problem I do...... will we be able to wear our zum outfit????? I have waited SO LONG to get mine.......this is a sad state!!!
Old 11-08-2009, 05:42 PM   #3

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

That must be very frustrating! I don't know if this is how you feel, but a little bit ago i had finally colleceted all my silver keys. Unfortunatly i couldn't get my prize for a while. Thankfully, they have fixed that and i wish you ever the most luck for the problem you're faceing! (i don't know anything about zums. )
Old 11-08-2009, 06:49 PM   #4
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talent
Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

That's sad. I hope Ganz gets it fixed!
Old 11-08-2009, 08:03 PM   #5

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

This is an incredibly complicated web site, I can only imagine the scripts and gaming programs, that it takes to run it, and then complicated it by having multiple users. Fix one thing, and another goes awry. Adding new programs to the old programs, is most likely a nightmare. And to make it work, it can be a long trial and run process, I’m sure. It also has to run the same on multiple browsers, what works on yours may not work on mine. Not to mention the Graphics, the Flash, the Java, etc….. To get it all going in the same direction, is a lot of work and testing.
I’m as frustrated as anyone else but, really over all they do a darn good job of running it, as complicated as it is.
It will all work out someday, and I hope someday soon. And Ganz or whoever, most likely does too, so they can quit working on this project and move on to something else!
I also wish they would come out with some new room themes and new clothes, new decorations, new outdoor stuff, etc……
I do wonder though how many people work directly on the Webkinz Web site. How many people it takes to run it?
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2009, 10:49 PM   #6
kookycook256

funmom256 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Zum costume

My sister has three zum outfits in her dock. She doesn't know how she got them (although she has a zum buddy) and she doesn't know how to use them (regular pet can't wear it, nor can zum buddy pet. Also they can't be sent in the kinz post and can't be traded). Does anyone have any suggestions for this problem?

We appreciate the help,
Robin
funmom256 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 12:25 AM   #7

Zekemama is a glorious beacon of lightZekemama is a glorious beacon of lightZekemama is a glorious beacon of light

I've had the same thing going on with my giggly zums. Each time I click on the box it boots me from the game and when I go back in there's a costume in my inventory that I can't use. So, I went back and clicked the box again and the same thing happened. Now I have about 4 costumes I can't use because I kept trying. I guess I was expecting a miracle, so I didn't give up. hehe I'm hoping they fix this soon, because it ruins the fun of finally collecting them all, when you can't collect the prize.
I also had the silver key prize glitch happen last month and I know they fixed that after a week or so, so I'm hoping they fix this one soon too.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:53 AM   #8

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

My granddaughter tried three days in a row and still can't open the box. I told her just to wait until the glitch is fixed and I will let her know. I'm sure WI will post something about it when it is fixed.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 02:20 AM   #9

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: Zum costume

If it's what I think it is, there is a three piece Zum costume which is the prize for collecting all of the Giggly Zums. We recently got it, but we have no problems putting it on a pet - I put ours on the bulldog. None of the Zum prizes can be traded or kinzposted - they are yours for good.

What pet were you trying to put the costume on? Some pets, such as most, if not all, of the underwater pets, can't wear shoes or full body outfits, such as dresses or the Zum costume. Snakes can't wear either of them, and I'm not sure now if there are any others. Try putting it on a dog or cat, and see what happens. If it still doesn't go on, there may be a glitch, and you may need to call Ganz. Hope you figure it out!
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 06:13 AM   #10
Meowme1948
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

I can't get my planet chair..anyone else having that problem
Closed