Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 09:03 AM   #31
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Default Re: Get 11 Arcade / Tournament Game Not Working Correctly

I am having the same problem - cards adding to 11 won't clear. Next time i will try adding to 10! Maybe booger is on vacation and the new math guru can't add!

It happens about 25% of the time I try to play the game in the tournament arena. If I log out and back in it works again.
florida is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2009, 03:45 AM   #32
Go XYZ!
Webkinz :)

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: *Get Eleven Solitaire won't work after Playing Woodland Wonders

I didn't realize that the glitch only happened after doing the magical forest. I will have to test that out and see if that is when it happens on my account. All I know is that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. It is one of my favorite games.
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 08:01 AM   #33
Lil Kinz
noegg is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Get Eleven Solitaire game

Has anyone else had a problem? When I try to play, the cards I click on highlight, but even if they add up to eleven, they don't disappear or give me points.:bokbok:
noegg is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 08:10 AM   #34
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Get Eleven Solitaire game

I just played it and didn't have any problems. Maybe try logging off and back on again? Get Eleven is one of my favorite games - I hope you can play again soon!
Old 12-18-2009, 08:12 AM   #35

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Get Eleven Solitaire game

This has happened to me off and on for a week or so. I usually log out and log back in and it starts working for me again. If not, I play something else for a little while. Just know you are not alone :-)
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 11:04 AM   #36

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

Default Seven Eleven Solitaire

Anybody have a problem with Seven Eleven Solitaire not working when you click on the cards they light up but nothing happens. This has happened to me a few times now in the last couple of weeks.
1Aramus is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 11:12 AM   #37
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: Seven Eleven Solitaire

View Post Originally Posted by 1Aramus
Anybody have a problem with Seven Eleven Solitaire not working when you click on the cards they light up but nothing happens. This has happened to me a few times now in the last couple of weeks.
Yea it happens when you go into the forest. Just log out then log back in then it will work.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 10:12 PM   #38
aussiedoggielover

iluvdogs will become famous soon enough

Default Re: *Get Eleven Solitaire won't work after Playing Woodland Wonders

I have this problem too. I logged out and logged back in and it seemed to help fix it for the moment.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:37 PM   #39
kinspets
Gift Guru

kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence
kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence

Default get eleven solitar glitch

im sorry if there is already a thread about this.
but i have been having a glitch on my get eleven solitar game.
i click the needed cards to add up to eleven and it does nothing.
anyone else having this problem?
Old 01-08-2010, 12:42 PM   #40
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: get eleven solitar glitch

Yes. Try clearing your cache first. And make sure you shut your computer down afterward. However if I log out & log back in...it seems to work fine.
Closed