Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 11:11 AM   #21
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Default Re: solitaire eleven Glitch in arcade and tournament.

This glitch has already been added to the Webkinz World Glitch Report.

Please note that this has only been reported as happening after doing the Woodland Wonders Daily Activity. Try logging out and back in to see if it fixes the issue.
monkeecj is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2009, 12:48 PM   #22

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: *Get Eleven Solitaire won't work after Playing Woodland Wonders

I also have this glitch on a euro account. IE browser.

It will not accept either a two or three card combination.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 12-04-2009, 10:54 AM   #23
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

Default Get 11 Arcade / Tournament Game Not Working Correctly

There are two different glitch symptoms for me:

Arcade: The sum of the cards must equal 10 (not 11) to remove them from the game.

Tournament: The cards are click-able but never removed. You can click on any combination that would typically equal 11 and the cards are not removed from the game. Also tried the glitch from the Arcade where cards equal 10 and that does not work either.
chmoneybags is offline Female
Old 12-04-2009, 05:12 PM   #24
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Default Re: Get 11 Arcade / Tournament Game Not Working Correctly

This game always seemed to never worked correctly for me... But, hopefully this will be fixed soon.
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 12-04-2009, 09:27 PM   #25
eslinger421
Webkinz :)

eslinger is on a distinguished road

I have a Deluxe Account, server 15, and have been having this problem too. It's not just after playing any certain game or performing any certain task. It's similar to the Fairy Falls glitch (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...d-some-573934/), for me at least. Very annoying.
eslinger is offline Female
Old 12-05-2009, 10:54 AM   #26
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

I didn't know it was related to fairy falls.

But I do have an account where in the arcade the cards must equal 10 to be removed and in a tournament they never get removed, click, click, click and you just can highlight the cards or turn over those in the deck.
Old 12-05-2009, 10:57 AM   #27
Chain of Love
Gifted

I searched before I posted this but didn't find any other reports...but today I found this one that is related.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f285/get-eleven-solitaire-wont-work-after-575121/#post17164874

It's got details that after Fairy Falls it won't work...I'll have to see it that's the case tomorrow when I login to do the dailies.
Old 12-05-2009, 09:59 PM   #28
Diabetes Awareness!

queenbeemmz is a jewel in the roughqueenbeemmz is a jewel in the rough

I've had this problem a few times the past couple days, I'll have to watch what I've done before playing next time it happens.
queenbeemmz is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 03:29 PM   #29
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

I've had this happen to me, too. Sometimes (but not always), in the tournaments, the cards simply won't clear even though I've selected cards that add up to 11. Nine and two, ten and one, eight and three...those equal 11 right? All I can do is exit the game. It's obviously not happening to everyone, though, because when I go back to check the results of the tournament, other people have scores listed. But there were about 5 of us out of 20 with zeros listed for a score.

Whenever the glitch is active for me in the tournament, I also can't play Get Eleven Solitare in the Arcade. I didn't try clicking on cards that equaled 10...next time I'll try that.

I saw the other thread about Get Eleven Solitare and Woodland Wonders, but I don't think it has anything to do with visiting the forest first, at least not for me. Just now when I got it, I had only been to the employment office first.
acourt is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 08:06 AM   #30
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

I have not been able to play Get 11 Solitaire for a while now-it will not clear cards that you click, even though they equal 11. I have not noticed if it is only linked to doing another activity first, as I always do my dailies first, then go to the arcade. Ruining my statistics for that game!!

Ok, I tried playing the game first, and it worked, but after I do my dailies in the Magical Forest it won't work...

Last edited by wikkikinz; 12-08-2009 at 09:10 AM.. Reason: Updating information
wikkikinz is offline Female
Closed