Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 06:47 PM   #11
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Get Eleven Solitaire won't work after Playing Woodland Wonders

I've played like 3 games after I went to Woodland Wonders and It worked.
mickey26 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2009, 07:06 PM   #12
Webkinz :)
Fred will become famous soon enough

Fia said "So, it only locks up after you get two cards that add up to eleven?"

The game doesn't lock up at all. You can flip as many cards as you want until you run out of time. What happens is - nothing. You choose 10 + 1 at which point those two cards are supposed to disappear, but they just seat there doing nothing. You choose 9 + 1 + 1 same thing happens, nothing. The game is very much alive, but not functional.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:52 AM   #13
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Aha, I went through and tried to play a game and was able to duplicate your glitch.

I'll add it to the glitch report now.
FIA is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 10:31 PM   #14
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by Fred
Fia said "So, it only locks up after you get two cards that add up to eleven?"

The game doesn't lock up at all. You can flip as many cards as you want until you run out of time. What happens is - nothing. You choose 10 + 1 at which point those two cards are supposed to disappear, but they just seat there doing nothing. You choose 9 + 1 + 1 same thing happens, nothing. The game is very much alive, but not functional.
Hmm..how odd.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 10:59 PM   #15
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: *Get Eleven Solitaire won't work after Playing Woodland Wonders

I love this game it's one of my favorites and only one day it didn't work for me, but it has every since.
I didn't try to do it after woodland wonders though.
I hope it gets fixed soon
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2009, 12:58 AM   #16
Soapie0

Soapie0 will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Game of the Day (Saturday) Frozen

Deluxe Acct; US Time Zone; Game of the Day - Get Eleven Solitaire - when you click on two cards that add up to 11 the cards are cleared and you look for another set. Right now, when you click on two (or three) cards that add up to 11, NOTHING happens. The cards just sit there highlighted, but there is no way to clear them off the screen. I refreshed and tried several new games, but had the same problem every time.
Soapie0 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2009, 10:12 AM   #17

WhimsyNeri is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had trouble with Get Eleven Solitaire as well, but not just after playing in Woodland Wonders. The cards will just stay in place when clicked on when adding up to eleven. This is a problem especially for today, as this game is the game of the day.
WhimsyNeri is offline Female
Old 11-21-2009, 05:41 PM   #18
soupbeanman

Grantm56 is a jewel in the roughGrantm56 is a jewel in the rough

I did not have trouble with this glitch.
Grantm56 is offline Male
Old 11-27-2009, 02:10 AM   #19

michael08 will become famous soon enough

Default solitaire eleven Glitch in arcade and tournament.

In the arcade it clicks away the cards after you have 10 points-wont move if you have eleven. In the tornament the cames would tall up even when you have eleven, just the time clicks down so you have to log out. Anyone else experiencing this?????
Old 11-27-2009, 11:05 AM   #20
ilovebeckymost♥

TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!

Default Re: solitaire eleven Glitch in arcade and tournament.

I tried it, and it wasn't working for me either, but I've been having some trouble at the Arcade, also.
I'll go and try it at the Tourtement Arena.
TheLovelyLife is offline Female
Closed