Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2009, 06:48 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Fred will become famous soon enough

Default *Get Eleven Solitaire won't work after Playing Woodland Wonders

This Glitch has been verified and added to the Official Glitch Report: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/W..._Glitch_Report
Minor - Get Eleven Solitaire won't work after playing Woodland Wonders

Account Type:
Both Regular and Deluxe

Time Zone:
US

Server Number:

Detailed Description:
Since the last update the game 'Get Eleven Solitaire' won't work if the player had played 'Woodland Wonders' in the Magical Forest. It is a minor annoyance. The player can log out and log in again to play the game.

NOTE: "won't work" means when the player matches up cards that add to eleven, the cards won't clear off of the board, making it impossible to play the game. --FIA

Last edited by FIA; 11-17-2009 at 09:54 AM.. Reason: ,
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2009, 01:43 PM   #2
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: Get Eleven Solitaire won't work after Playing Woodland Wonders

I just tested this on my account on server #4 and I didn't have any problem getting the game to start.

Are you still having this problem?
FIA is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 02:49 PM   #3

The problem is still there 100% of the time for the following scenario: Look for Fairies in the Woodland Wonders section of the Magical Forest then try to play Get Eleven Solitaire. The game doesn't work.

As I have said before, the game works just fine unless you happened to do your daily routine of looking for fairies in the Woodland Wonders. Once you played Woodland Wonders the Get Eleven Solitaire doesn't work. You can log out and log back in and the game will be fine. But there is that defining moment when you loose it. I have tested it on 4 accounts this morning, three are deluxe and one is regular. This is a recent glitch that appeared after the last major update.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:53 PM   #4
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

I went to Woodland Wonders, got another Husky figure, and then went directly to Get Eleven Solitaire. It worked fine on my account.

I wonder if it is something specific to your computer that is causing this problem.
FIA is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 04:25 PM   #5

Hm.. this is curious.

Tried it on a second computer and got the same behavior. I can't recheck until tomorrow as I have run out of accounts with Woodland Wonders capability and it is only one game per day.

Where you actually able to play the game not just get into it? I can start the game and flip cards, but when I hit two (or more) cards that add up to eleven nothing happens. The cards are just sitting there, highlighted but not progressive.

To summarize, I tried it on 4 accounts, different servers, and two different computers, over the past 4-5 days. I wonder if it is browser related. I use Internet Explorer.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:49 PM   #6

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

I do it regularly - Magical Forest, then Get Eleven tournament or two - and never encountered this problem. I use the latest Firefox.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:10 PM   #7

Looking for stars in the magical forst doesn't do it. One has to play the Woodland Wonders game specifically and then try to play Get Eleven Solitaire within the same session. I used to do it all the time (my favorite way to round those odd numbers), util the last update. Now it is glitched for me. I will try it tomorrow on Google Chrome.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:42 PM   #8
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Fred
Hm.. this is curious.

Tried it on a second computer and got the same behavior. I can't recheck until tomorrow as I have run out of accounts with Woodland Wonders capability and it is only one game per day.

Where you actually able to play the game not just get into it? I can start the game and flip cards, but when I hit two (or more) cards that add up to eleven nothing happens. The cards are just sitting there, highlighted but not progressive.

To summarize, I tried it on 4 accounts, different servers, and two different computers, over the past 4-5 days. I wonder if it is browser related. I use Internet Explorer.
Well, now I didn't actually go through a full game. I only went in and flipped through a few cards to see if the game would play. I'll test out a full game tomorrow.

So, it only locks up after you get two cards that add up to eleven?
FIA is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 06:43 PM   #9
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Hmm..odd glitch.

It worked for me though.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 06:46 PM   #10
hy am I STILL a

london is just really nicelondon is just really nice

Sadly I don't have what you guys are talking about.
london is offline Female
Closed