Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 04:20 PM   #1
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default *Farm Fresh Candy Cane programmed like a PSF

This Glitch has been verified and added to the Official Glitch Report: Webkinz World Glitch Report - Webkinz Insider Wiki

The PSI for the peppermint pup is supposed to the minty marble cake, not the candy cane. The candy cane should be like every other harvested food and enjoyed by everyone. But if I feed another pet the candy cane it complains about it as though it were a PSF. The candy cane should be enjoyed by all.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2009, 10:18 AM   #2
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Peppermint Pup PSF and candy cane glitch

I don't like that either....it's not a PSF...and the Osililly bone is liked by all the pets, why not the candy cane??
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 11-10-2009, 10:21 AM   #3
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

Default Re: Peppermint Pup PSF and candy cane glitch

I agree, that is just wrong! Who wouldn't like a candy cane but all the pets say blech! It would be nice if they would fix that.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:19 PM   #4
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: *Peppermint Pup PSF and candy cane glitch

I called them and told them about this and the workaround for the candy cane seeds, but I don't think he paid much heed to either thing. If some other people would call and complain that everyone should like the candy cane maybe they will fix it.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:40 PM   #5
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I hope they fix this soon! My webbies are revolting! I mean regugitating! In addition to the annoyance that none of the other babies like this food, why on EARTH does Ganz promote such rudeness? If my kid said something like this to me we'd have big big issues...

Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 11:24 AM   #6

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

LOL I don't have a peperment pup but that is so funny
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 12:59 PM   #7
callismom
Gift Guru

Hypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roost

I called today and they said it was fixed. So I loaded my candy cane (once again) and no blue box, but look what it gave me instead!

One very sad, dead candy cane! Oh well, once it's dug up, I'm sure it will be beautiful. Good luck to the rest of you who have been waiting a long time, like me.

Here it is after being dug up.

Last edited by Hypatia; 11-12-2009 at 01:17 PM..
Hypatia is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 02:02 PM   #8
Gifted

BubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond repute

I had a candy cane plant and never had any problem with it, even though there were several people reporting the "blue box" glitch. Someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse, so I traded it. I got a new one and planted it, but it's as though it's not even there; when I pass the cursor over it to "inspect" it, I get nothing...no "water", "good growing", nothing. And it's not growing any. I've tried moving it around, no help.

Hmm, I probably should have read the previous posts before adding mine...totally different issue.

Last edited by BubbaGump; 11-13-2009 at 02:04 PM..
BubbaGump is offline Male
Old 11-13-2009, 04:05 PM   #9
marnabear

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by BubbaGump
I had a candy cane plant and never had any problem with it, even though there were several people reporting the "blue box" glitch. Someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse, so I traded it. I got a new one and planted it, but it's as though it's not even there; when I pass the cursor over it to "inspect" it, I get nothing...no "water", "good growing", nothing. And it's not growing any. I've tried moving it around, no help.

Hmm, I probably should have read the previous posts before adding mine...totally different issue.
Try digging it up and replanting, but I find that I have to walk my pet out of the yard and back in before I can water my candy cane plants. It gives me a chance to go hear the wolf howl in the yard next door.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:00 PM   #10
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: *Farm Fresh Candy Cane programmed like a PSF

Good thing I found this out before I sent them as a gift!
meandspencer is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε