Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 04:28 AM   #81
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Fairy Falls won't load after selecting a path

NOT THIS EXACT THING, but what happens t me is i click on my fairy and it drops the box and then it freezes............. im going to report this on a new thread so they see the falls has issues in case they care to fix it.....................
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2009, 08:21 AM   #82

TerriKli will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Fairy Falls won't load after selecting a path

I have been having this problem since the update last week. Fairy Fall freezes up and have to log out. I usually get the wand, but nothing else. The loading bar states waiting for information from webkinz wapai4 or something like that. Hope they fix it soon.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:24 AM   #83
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 
Default Re: *Charm Forest broken after last update

I have had two variants of this. Most times it goes wrong on my Asian account. I am going to try to not check Fairy Falls until after the US update has finished for a few days to see if that helps. When it goes wrong, it is usually that you cannot see the fairies on the path chosen and you have to log out to get off the screen. But at least once, it let me have the path - in the centre of a bunch of black boxes.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 11:35 AM   #84
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: *Fairy Falls broken after last update

The problem I am seeing is that once I chose a path it does not open. I see the wand and if I have the sound up I can hear the music. If I wait, it never opens and if I log off and back on, I have to wait another 6 hours to try again.
Needless to say, it is frustrating. Especially for the little pre-K one as fairy falls is one "game" she can easily play alone.
Old 11-16-2009, 12:09 PM   #85

grandzoey is on a distinguished road

I've been having same problem since last update, about a week ago, it freezes and resets the clock without ever getting a fairy pod. This has happened at least 8 times to me.

Is there any status when this might be resolved?

Thanks.
grandzoey is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 12:25 PM   #86

bbstinger will become famous soon enough

This has been happening to me since they started "Zumbuddies". I have not been able to play this game, and some of the others all I get is "slop" that gold puddle stuff. Try again next time, is has been almost a week I've been unable to play also the quick draws lock up and you have to go somewhere else and then come back to it and then it works. Lots of glitzes lately, I have been advoiding a lot of games lately, it just seem like a waste time some days.
bbstinger is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 01:10 PM   #87

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I guess I'm not the only one! Here's what I gather about this glitch from reading this thread, and from personal experience:

Do NOT clear cache. The first time after clearing cache, you will get the glitch.
The second time you try (or if you have another account with access to Fairy Falls), you may get just a bit farther in, then get stuck, or you may get in with the grey, mixed up look, but can play the game.
The third time you try you most likely will get in properly.

It seems that each time you try to get in, you get a bit further, until eventually it works.
Unfortunately, each new day I seem to have to start over with the glitch, but the second or third time it works.

Another strange thing happened this morning. I decided to jump around a bit in the Magic Forest, to see if that would help Fairy Falls load. Then I clicked on Fairy Falls, and went to the instructions. Then, WITHOUT clicking on a path, I exited the Magic Forest. I then went back to Fairy Falls to see if I could get in, but it told me I had to wait 6 hours to try again. So it registered a turn when I hadn't clicked on a path at all.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 10:53 PM   #88

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Default Fairy Falls Won't Load

I've been having this issue sporadically for a month but since the last update it's happening just about every time. This is on 3 different accounts, you click the path (happens on all of them) and it just freezes. I can't enter or exit and the only option is logging out. When I go back in, I've used my chance...this is only on Fairy Falls.
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 11:02 PM   #89
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

Default Re: Fairy Falls Won't Load

This is exactly what has happened to me in Woodland Wonders! I click on a fairy and then nothing happens. It doesn't matter how long I wait. I have to log out, and my chance is used. On two of our five accounts, this has been happening more than not since the last update. Clearing your cache doesn't fix problems on their end. Let's hope there is an update soon and the charm forest returns to normal.
montana mom is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 10:12 AM   #90

PolkadotsNPlaid is just really nicePolkadotsNPlaid is just really nice

Default Re: Fairy Falls Problem!!!

So I thought my Fairy Falls problem was fixed as of yesterday but this morning when I tried, the same thing happened!!! We'll see if it works this afternoon...

Hooray! My Fairy Falls is working again now...we'll see if it keeps working now...

Last edited by PolkadotsNPlaid; 11-17-2009 at 10:12 AM..
PolkadotsNPlaid is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!