Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2009, 02:20 PM   #71
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

Default Re: *Charm Forest broken after last update

I have had the same problem, but not every time. It's only happened a few times, but I have to logout and then I've lost my turn. Sometimes it works fine.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2009, 02:39 PM   #72
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

I see from the thread header that an official glitch report has been created. However, when I go to the WIKI, the only thing I see about the charm forest says it is specific to servers 14 and 6. I have the problem on servers other than those (specifically 13 and 9). I am concerned to make sure that the problem is accurately documented so it can be fixed (I hope!).

Also, should I keep testing the various paths with clearing cache (I expect them all to hang after I clear cache) or just try to do my Fairy Falls searches as much as possible without clearing cache so they don't hang up on me?
jms40 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 03:40 PM   #73
Webkinz :)

cyphers-1011 has a spectacular aura about

I have been having the issue on server 17. I found that if I make sure that my dock is loaded and go to the forest don't click on any paths, close out of the page, go to curio shop or someplace else, load the forest page again, close it down maybe a second time then load it up and try it, it seems to be working for me each time. Forgot to load my dock once and it locked up. I am using firefox and IE on a windows vista machine. Also, I have trouble with Quizzy's Blast, Dunk the Zingoz and Wishing Well loading first try too. These you can log out and close down though and they seem to load no problem the 2nd time. It is such a hard glitch to figure out because of the 6 to 8 hours between trying things. *sigh*
cyphers-1011 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 08:18 PM   #74
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

Default Fairy Falls won't load after selecting a path

So, this has happened at least twice lately for me. I go into Fairy Falls, I get the choice of path, I click on the path I want, but it never loads. I typically get the base background of mountains, but the fairys do not load. Since this is in an area without an x, the only option is typically to log out. Of course, when I do that, I lose my chance at the Falls for 6 hours.

This happening to anyone else?
Ferf is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 08:57 PM   #75
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

When I tried, Fairy Falls didn't work the first time on accounts on servers wapi11 and wapi12. Yesterday, the third path didn't work on server wapi5 (I was doing 11 accounts in a row, and I didn't clear my cache before. It was the 10th account I did (the first 9 worked okay)). The 11th account is also on server wapi5, but it worked for the same path.

I think this may be a hard one for them to figure out since it is intermittent. Maybe it always happens after clearing your cache; but it also happens intermittently when you don't clear your cache.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 10:26 PM   #76
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have been able to play but my pictures on all the paths look like Dixiecup's on servers 15 and 16.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 10:30 PM   #77
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

the pic dixiecup put up is like a mix of all the paths put together... i've tried all the diff ones and wen they dont freeze up i always get that... silly ganz... fix one thing and another gets messed up...
evlangelfire89 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 10:31 PM   #78
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

The same thing has been happening to me. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 10:35 PM   #79

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

May I ask how do you find out what servers you are on?
camplittleangel is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 10:41 PM   #80
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by camplittleangel
May I ask how do you find out what servers you are on?
Lots of us learned how to find what server we were on when we were chasing the ghost before Halloween LOL!

If you use Firefox, when you log on, a message will appear on the bottom line of the screen that sames something like 'transfering data form wapix.webkinz.com' The 'x' is the number of your server. This message also will show up sometimes when you are playing (when data is being loaded from the server). I don't know how to tell what server you are on for other browsers. I think some people wrote how to do it in the ghost hunt thread but I don't have those posts marked or anything.
jms40 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!