Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2009, 11:28 PM   #61
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Fairy Falls is Glitched

Okay, for me I am almost 100% positive that when I clear cache, I then am not able to access Fairy Falls. Got home in time to try one more round of Fairy Falls on my 4 accounts with access tonight.

I cleared cache and logged on to the first account. Clicked on the first path and it hung (got the wand but did not enter the path. when I turned up my sound I heard fairies as others have reported). Had to x out.
I cleared cache again and logged on to my second account. Clicked on the first path in Fairy Falls and got the picture that shows mountains on the screen. No fairy sounds and unable to do anything else.
I cleared cache again and logged on to my third account. Same results as for the second account.
Now I decided to NOT clear cache before logging on to my fourth account and guess what?!? I was able to click on the first path and click on a fairy (found a key and uncovered 2 coins and a charm!).

Someone earlier today thought that it was only certain paths that were glitched so I will move on to path two to test tomorrow.
jms40 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2009, 01:03 AM   #62
Webkinz :)
wikwoo is on a distinguished road

I'm not happy that this is happening to so many of us but I am relieved to know that it's not just me. I've missed several turns now and it's happened on 3 of the paths, the only one I haven't tried is the pink one--what a waste of time when I stay up just to do it and it doesn't work !
wikwoo is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 04:19 AM   #63

Linus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Fairy Falls Problem!!!

I've had the same problem. I open Fairy Falls, click on a path, the wand with the star pops up, and I am stuck so that I have to log out and lose my turn for another six hours.

The weird thing is, sometimes it works fine and sometimes it doesn't, even on the same account and same server number (by the way, I'm on server 4). And I've had the problem using both Internet Explorer and Firefox.

Just another weird Webkinz Glitch. I love Webkinz's creativity, but I'm sure glad these guys program virtual animals instead of the Space Shuttle or Nuclear Warheads or my medical records.
Linus is offline Male
Old 11-15-2009, 06:56 AM   #64
SewToby
Gift Guru

LittleDog knows the way
LittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the way

Default Re: Fairy Falls Problem!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Linus
Just another weird Webkinz Glitch. I love Webkinz's creativity, but I'm sure glad these guys program virtual animals instead of the Space Shuttle or Nuclear Warheads or my medical records.
You are so funny!!!

My FF is acting crazy too. It seems that all of the Magical Forest is getting hit by bugs, one at a time....the keys, zummies, and now FF.
LittleDog is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 07:23 AM   #65

tutu will become famous soon enough

I too am having the same issue as gattshall6
tutu is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 07:30 AM   #66
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

I am continuing my experiments to try and understand this glitch. I went through all four of my accounts with access to Fairy Falls again this morning. Here are my results:

11/15/09 6:37am
did NOT clear cache
Asian account - clicked on second path - found key (background all funny - the gray, rainbow thing people have reported)
European 2 - clicked on second path and was able to access (funny background picture)
European - clicked on second path and got the fairies (background picture was as it should be)
American - clicked on second path and was able to play (funny background picture and I did not have arrow keys but I was able to move side to side when I put the mouse outside of the picture area)

Notice that I was able to access on Fairy Falls on all accounts with NOT clearing the cache. Of course, things were still not perfect as the background was messed up on all but one account. However, I was still able to do the game.

Next round of experiments will be to clear cache before each account attempts to access path 2.
jms40 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 07:46 AM   #67
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I'm happy to know that it's not just me. This just started on my Asian account yesterday.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 10:30 AM   #68
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Ugh! This has been happening for days for me. I'll test it to see if the second path works in my brother's account, and post back.

Yepp! The second path DID work! I went the the fourth I think on my own account, and it froze up...

Last edited by twilightcrz; 11-15-2009 at 10:30 AM..
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 11:14 AM   #69
Soapie0

Soapie0 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: *Charm Forest broken after last update

I just tried and same as last night the Fairy Falls Charm Forest froze my whole Webkinz and I had to completely close my browser. As an earlier poster said - "Glad to know it's not just me!"
Soapie0 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 11:52 AM   #70
Bunnies everywhere!

redpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud of

Default Re: *Charm Forest broken after last update

Same with me!!! After i click on a door if freezes but my mouse doesn't freeze! PLus i can't click on anything but the logout button. Not even the ads!!!

The first time it was the grey screen thing that the other person had, but now it doesn't even load!!!
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!